please help i need advice yt expert

blakbandit

Reaction score
is it okay to reply a comment of my video?? the reply would be like this welcome new subscribers channel name thanks for subscribing!. some one said dont used subscribe or subscribers on 0n yt...... is it ok or n0t for a small channel n0t monetized channel like mine?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

is it okay to reply a comment of my video?? the reply would be like this welcome new subscribers channel name thanks for subscribing!. some one said dont used subscribe or subscribers on 0n yt...... is it ok or n0t for a small channel n0t monetized channel like mine?
I'm not sure what you're asking.

If someone leaves a comment on YOUR channel, then of course it is ok to reply to them. :) But my advice is don't sound too desperate when you are talking to your subs. Be polite and friendly with them. Thank them for leaving a comment if you want but I don't see the need in thanking them for subbing. You are the person making free videos for them. Be confident that they need you more than you need them. :)

Reactions: markkaz

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes, when you use the word 'subscribe' in a comment, YouTube might put that comment in the 'held for review' or 'likely spam' folder and it won't appear to the public in the comment section. However, that is when you comment on other people's videos and I don't recall it ever happening on your own channel/videos.

Replying is important, people like to be recognized or acknowledged but they don't like advertising and promotions. If they see you copying and pasting the same reply to everybody, now they realize that your reply to them was not special. Especially if they commented on several videos and you replied with the same canned message each time.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Replying is a great way to engage people, no matter if it is your video or not. Personally, I would never ask people to subscribe in a comment. Just leave something that has value to the topics at hand. Having subscribers does not have the weight that it used to.