Finished/Closed PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, is it possible for you to make me an intro and outro? I've included the logo for my channel in this post.

The colors I use for my branding are Millennium Gold (#C9AF74) (RGB 201,175,116) and Black.
Can you use the song "Flight of the Valkries (Daniel Brians theme)"
2D

NerdStar Media is the name of the channel

thanks in advance

Attachments

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, is it possible for you to make me an intro and outro? I've included the logo for my channel in this post.

The colors I use for my branding are Millennium Gold (#C9AF74) (RGB 201,175,116) and Black.
Can you use the song "Flight of the Valkries (Daniel Brians theme)"
2D

NerdStar Media is the name of the channel

thanks in advance
Okay, as I said it will take time. Up to like a couple weeks. I currently have 23 other commissions.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi dude would you be able to add me on skype to send me the files??

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi dude would you be able to add me on skype to send me the files??
sure[DOUBLEPOST=1489444479,1489443425][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I will be shutting down this thread soon because I think I am getting good enough to have people start paying for my work. But I don't feel right NOT fulfilling what I have promised people. So in 24 hours I will be shutting down this thread/closing it and I urge anyone who wants an intro to either contact me on skype; SuperZeycrom9, on discord; SuperZeycrom9#3810 or give me your discord or skype. If you do not this you will not be able to receive your order.

Mr.E31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sure[DOUBLEPOST=1489444479,1489443425][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I will be shutting down this thread soon because I think I am getting good enough to have people start paying for my work. But I don't feel right NOT fulfilling what I have promised people. So in 24 hours I will be shutting down this thread/closing it and I urge anyone who wants an intro to either contact me on skype; SuperZeycrom9, on discord; SuperZeycrom9#3810 or give me your discord or skype. If you do not this you will not be able to receive your order.
Hey man, I don't have Skype or discord is there anyway you can email me the intro and outro instead? e.lira31@gmail.com

TheRetroCDN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've got a semi complex idea for an intro, let me know if your interested and we'll talk.

Beemer7

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
could you possibly make me an outro and intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.