Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So here we go.
I am an upcoming GFX artist named Malcolm.
Who needs practice, clients, and a better portfolio.
How do I plan to get that?
Well, I want to make FREE graphics for you guys.
I am experienced with PHOTOSHOP and am always learning new things.
However, I am NOT-SO experienced with the following;
After Effects, Illustrator, Paint Tool Sai
I want to get to know these and hone my skills with them.
In order to do so, I need clients. And those clients are you guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I plan to make the following;
YT: Banners, Profile Pictures, Intros, Outros, Transitions & Lower Thirds, Overlay Intro
Social Media: Headers, Profile Picture
General: Logos, Signatures, Character Renders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now whatever I make you DO NOT HAVE TO USE. I won't be offended or anything.
I'm only good with photoshop right now and I don't even think I'm THAT good.
So please, even if you don't need something personally,
Just ask for one if you are curious, or if you want to help a person get more experience.
BANNER EXAMPLES
J0EYY Banner.jpg ITG SMITE Banner.jpgInSeCuReHunter Banner.jpgLukim Banner.jpgVerzor Banner.jpg
I have a little thing for that style but I can change.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROFILE PIC EXAMPLES
InSeCuReHunter Profile Picture.jpgVerzor Profile Pic.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOGO EXAMPLES
Verzor.png
Before I tell you how to contact me, I have something to say.
Please know that it may take time to finish your work.
Another thing is that if you want a song in your intro or outro PLS TELL ME.
So if you want to get one there are many ways of contacting me.
1. Replying to this thread.
2. Through Twitter (Wouldn't Recommend) [@SuperZeycrom9]
3. Through Skype [SuperZeycrom9]
4. Through Discord [SuperZeycrom9#3810]
5. Through YouTube (I won't pay attention unless it's on a speedart) [SuperZeycrom9]
Final thing,
Once you receive your stuff it would be nice if you help me out.
How? Well you can shout me out in a video.
And/or you can like the speedart or video I put up on youtube for your work.
Thanks!​

Last edited:
Reactions: overripeworm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your designs look pretty good, I am looking at rebranding so if you could help me out by making me a avatar and banner that would be cool.
I'm looking at something similar to what I have got already, so my avatar is My two letters, then my banner my name, motto and then my twitter to it.
My motto is on my original banner

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your designs look pretty good, I am looking at rebranding so if you could help me out by making me a avatar and banner that would be cool.
I'm looking at something similar to what I have got already, so my avatar is My two letters, then my banner my name, motto and then my twitter to it.
My motto is on my original banner
Okay I'll make it when I get home tonight.

Reactions: InSeCuReHunter

overripeworm

Reaction score
Hi there i am a new you tuber and am looking for a descent everything lol

My name on you tube is The Hazapdog anything you can do for the channel would be great thanks

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there i am a new you tuber and am looking for a descent everything lol

My name on you tube is The Hazapdog anything you can do for the channel would be great thanks
Okay I will make the full package when I get home.

Reactions: overripeworm

CrashCD

Reaction score
Hey i am a pretty new youtuber amd i would really injoy if you make me a intro and outro thanks

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i am a pretty new youtuber amd i would really injoy if you make me a intro and outro thanks
Okay, will do. but this what I am about to say applies to everyone. I'm going to add this to the main thread but I wanna reply it first. Please start saying specifics on what you want you to order. I can't ready your mind. What I mean is color, type (simplistic or complicated or gaming related) what music you want (for intros and outros). Another thing is it might take time for me to finish it. I have a lot of commissions already and it hasn't even been 24 hours. I have 3 banners, 2 profile pictures, 2 intros, 2 outros, 2 lower thirds, 2 transitions and etc. I have to make ALL of this and it will take time. The last thing I ask is that when I pm you with the file(s) I will also paste a link to the speedart or the intros or etc of your stuff. If you could like the video and comment what I could do better of if I did good, it would help a lot. Another thing that would help me is that when you receive your things, could you please shout me out in a video? I know I'm asking for a lot and you guys don't absolutely have to do it. But I'm doing free intros to get better and get more known, and those 2 things would help me ALOT.

CrashCD

Reaction score
Color:red and gray or black
If you can i'd like 3D letters
And im a gamer

for the outro id like 3D letters saying please like and subscribe[DOUBLEPOST=1489106038,1489104770][/DOUBLEPOST]For intro i want:id love ti change the world trap remix

For outro i want: heart of courage remix

Ps i will give you a shout out

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Color:red and gray or black
If you can i'd like 3D letters
And im a gamer

for the outro id like 3D letters saying please like and subscribe[DOUBLEPOST=1489106038,1489104770][/DOUBLEPOST]For intro i want:id love ti change the world trap remix

For outro I want: heart of courage remix

Ps I will give you a shout out
is it okay if I do a 2d intro and outro instead? Because I decided that I will not use c4d at all. I don't need it in my opinion. So is it okay if I make an intro in the same style as the banners I've been making?

Status
Not open for further replies.