Please check this out!

Code

Rap Artist
Whuts up?Check this one out!!!

Added effects and stuff....this one is good i think....whut you think?????????

Honest review please :D

It was a big improvement over the last one and I definitely wanted to watch it some more but theres a few things I think that spoiled it, mainly it was the audio, I couldnt make anything out that you were saying, I think it was the music tracks level being too high and I think it would be much better if you put some more camera angles in, like one minute near your face and the next on another clip would make it a lot easier and enjoyable to watch. I like the theme you were going for like having no one but yourself and cloning yourself that was a good idea, I think it could have been cool if you went to shake his hand at the end and even he disappeared, well you lol good work and big improvement over the last one, keep it up :D

It was a big improvement over the last one and I definitely wanted to watch it some more but theres a few things I think that spoiled it, mainly it was the audio, I couldnt make anything out that you were saying, I think it was the music tracks level being too high and I think it would be much better if you put some more camera angles in, like one minute near your face and the next on another clip would make it a lot easier and enjoyable to watch. I like the theme you were going for like having no one but yourself and cloning yourself that was a good idea, I think it could have been cool if you went to shake his hand at the end and even he disappeared, well you lol good work and big improvement over the last one, keep it up :D

With clone effect you cant shake hands......im using the "mask"and "cut cookies" effect....they cant touch...theres a barrier right after that frame on the wall.....i cant do more camera angles cuz i have only 1 phone camera...and moving it around will just spoil the clone effect.....Thanks man for the review!!!!!!!!!!really appreciated!

With clone effect you cant shake hands......im using the "mask"and "cut cookies" effect....they cant touch...theres a barrier right after that frame on the wall.....i cant do more camera angles cuz i have only 1 phone camera...and moving it around will just spoil the clone effect.....Thanks man for the review!!!!!!!!!!really appreciated!

Are you miming in the video on the right? You could try pre-recording the audio and then miming it, it could be easier for doing different angles.

I do pre record....but still theres are rule with a clone effect....you cant move camera or it will spoil the other clone cuz of light,the barrier and other stuff....but imma try that in my next video!

Everything was basically said by Michael, but Nice video, the audio/lighting could have been better but I loved the clone effect!, you've gotta teach me how to do that! ;)

Back