PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL, SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!

Shadow Twins

Shadow Twins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hello everyone, please could you give me some tips.. we dont have any fancy camera or anything like that and cannot afford it, so sorry for the quality of our video.. we just need to start earning from youtube and hopefully get better recording equipment please help! :D

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
The first thing that you need to try to alter with your channel is the default tab: You have three tabs at the moment - Featured, Feed, and Videos. What you need to do is uncheck the box that says, "send all subscribers to the feed tab" which is on the edit button (on your channel page - info and settings). Along with this you should also make sure that the featured video on the featured tab 'Auto-plays' when people reach your channel - that way you can gain more views.

I would also recommend increasing the graphical quality of your logo because it is very pixelated (unless that is the effect you are going for); I would recommend asking in the forums for someone to make you a new logo.

Reactions: Michael

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand the issue of not having the money for cameras. Barring that, here are my suggestions. Title is pretty good. Description should have the main keyword right at the beginning, then the site URL. This way the URL can be seen on the page before pressing the 'more' button. Then add a good long description with lots of keywords, so the video can be found. Lastly, add a the URL for the video into the description of that video. This way, if the video gets embedded elsewhere, there will be a back link to the video.

Reactions: Michael

Andrey358

Reaction score
Because video quality is awful I suggest that you can put some nice pictures and the music for background. Or you can go to a place with more light and the video quality will improve a bit.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just sing outside in the backyard or something in daylight. Should eliminate the light issue easily even if you have a SD definition camera. 90% of what makes a video look good is lighting :)