Please, check my channel for monetization, 500.000 subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I kindly ask you if you can check if my channel is eligible for monetization.
Monetization was taken away by duplication, I deleted all videos that were repetitive.
My channel is this:
youtube.com/channel/UCqJNLILpNb_z3OPTI1fvFIA

All the songs are mine or I've purchased a regular license. All the videos were created by me.

Thank you all for your help,every suggestion is welcome.
Olga

Last edited:

xtack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello,
If your channel isn't doing any of these things then you are able to monetise away. However if it breaches any of these delete the affected videos and then monetise from there to avoid any issues.

Your video is not eligible if it contains content that you didn't create or get permission from its creator to use. You need to be able to show written permission for the following video elements:

• Audio: copyrighted sound recordings, live performances, background music, etc.
  • Visuals: images, logos, software, etc.
  • Any other content to which you don't own worldwide commercial usage rights.
Examples of videos that are NOT eligible
  • Your video contains a song you purchased for personal use (e.g. bought on iTunes or in a shop) but didn't obtain a commercial licence.
  • You found a video on the Internet and you cannot prove that it's in the public domain.
  • You are singing words of your favourite copyrighted song and there is copyrighted audio in the background, such as instrumental or karaoke tracks.
  • You have used content from someone else without permission, but you haven't yet received a copyright notice on your video.
  • Your video does not provide proper attribution or credits as required by a licence.
If your video is not eligible, it may be removed from YouTube.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi @pisca,
Just a note, but the staff at YTtalk are volunteers and not YouTube employees. It might be better to try to contact YouTube with this question. Members here can only offer general advice based on their experiences. :)

Reactions: videoeditgr

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I know I am coming to this thread quite late; but it is easy to see why the OP was demonetized and it is unlikely a second application will be successful.

Repetitive content everywhere; how many videos with the title "Abc Song", "Colors and Numbers Song", and "Nursery Rhyme Song" does one channel need? There are at least 5-7 of each type, if not more!

@pisca No; you have not deleted all repetitive content. It looks as though you may not know the definition of the term.

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Monetization was taken away by duplication, I deleted all videos that were repetitive.
I counted:
6 titles including the words "a is for apple" (6.5% duplication)
25 titles including the words "abc song" (27% duplication) That's nearly one-third of your channel.

This is repetitive content irrespective of the video itself. You need to get more creative with your titles and descriptions.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I'm really curious about this thread. I looked at the OP's channel and the titles are very repetitive indeed.

Having said that, I'd like to understand why YT object so strongly to this. It seems to me that all the OP has done is find a topic that is very popular and re-package it in various formats. What's the harm in that? Do you think it is because they are concerned about offering varied content to viewers? Do they consider re-packaging and re-uploading the same material as somehow cheating the system? Or do you think that the decision to demonetise is more driven by the advertisers who want to ensure that they get their ads spread across a variety of different videos within a niche?

Interested to hear anybody's thoughts on this.

pisca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your precious answers. What are the tools that allow me to analyze my channel to watch duplicate title statistics?

Do you think it is enough just to change the title and description or do I have to delete videos with the same theme?
Mine is an educational channel for children, can I publish more videos that teach the alphabet with different songs?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I counted at least 20 videos that are ABC songs. It's just spam and common sense should tell you that. You don't need any automated tools. I mean you know you've uploaded them right?

It'd be like a maths channel uploading 20 videos to teach how to add 2 numbers together.

Reactions: Cephus

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
i can help pisca to get monotization back

don't delete anything

how you contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.