Gaming PlayStation 4 collab

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hey all, I'm looking to do a collab with people on playstation 4 we could do some minecraft, ufc 3, fortnite ect if you would be happy to collab with me then just leave a message in the comments down below ill be waiting for your responces, thank you for your time :)

Reactions: It's The Kid_YT

Jkcu

Reaction score
Im down, pm me, go to my channel jkcu, then look for my twitter account. Its in pretty much every single video lol. And then pm me

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Im down, pm me, go to my channel jkcu, then look for my twitter account. Its in pretty much every single video lol. And then pm me
I will do, the link to your channel doesn't work so I am unable to check out your videos

Jkcu

Reaction score
Well... my video today... is just so depressing. Just watch my other videos :) . My channel is just jk cu

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well... my video today... is just so depressing. Just watch my other videos :) . My channel is just jk cu
ok I have followed you on personal twitter account follow me back and then we should be able to pm each other

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure Ill be interested, check out my channel to see what im all about

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you
If you've check out the channel, ive been a little inactive but im planning to make some videos this week

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im at 34 subscribers at the time of writing this post(p.s. Support!)