Gaming PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Collab??

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! My name is Chazza, I'm 18 years old and from London, UK. I'm up for a collab with pretty much anyone. My only requirements are:

- Be around my age if possible 16+
- Have a decent mic

I do not mind about how many subs you have :)
Just reply to this thread if interested.
im interested my group actually plays rainbow and pubg if youre interested let me know cause I'm down to collab

Reactions: ImChazza

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested my group actually plays rainbow and pubg if youre interested let me know cause I'm down to collab
Hey dude. I am currently not focusing on Siege content. However I am down to play PUBG!

MrPredman

Reaction score
Hey buddy I am looking for some new people to collab with! I currently have nearly 1,100 subscribers and am starting to produce more content every friday more game related. Im 22 years old so if that sounds good then let me know! :)

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey buddy I am looking for some new people to collab with! I currently have nearly 1,100 subscribers and am starting to produce more content every friday more game related. Im 22 years old so if that sounds good then let me know! :)
Let me know either your twitter or your steam name and I'll add you. Then we can go from there :)

MrPredman

Reaction score
Let me know either your twitter or your steam name and I'll add you. Then we can go from there :)
Steam name is predman1234 it will probably put my name as "Tree" and twitter is @BowellMr hope to speak soon