Planning vlogs?

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
hey, so I was wondering since I just started vlogs on my channel what is the best way to do vlogs, plan them at least a little bit or just record in the moment.

Also if you want to check out my channel that would be awesome.

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey, so I was wondering since I just started vlogs on my channel what is the best way to do vlogs, plan them at least a little bit or just record in the moment.

Also if you want to check out my channel that would be awesome.
Hey man, I checked out your vlogs. I got nothing to add. You are doing great! Just know what your topic will be and record in the moment that's best.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have around 49 vlogs up in the past month and a half. Usually I figure out something to do for the day, like a idea, something fun, or something that peaks interest and then do that as well as records various clips and moments. Check out how mine are I have a feeling youll like them!

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks! I want to get in a schedule at some point to where I make daily vlogs but for now il stick with a few on the weekdays

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I guess. I mean personally I work 50 hours a week and still manage daily content but I just really want youtube success haha.

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I guess. I mean personally I work 50 hours a week and still manage daily content but I just really want youtube success haha.
Yes, in my personal opinion my vlogs are entertaining but yet no one subscribes even if I get decent views on videos.