Gaming PLANNING TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD GAMING GROUP!! BETTER THEN SDMN

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo man I'm down I'm 16
whats your twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1505318226,1505318174][/DOUBLEPOST]added on twitter mate await your reply!
I'm very much interested. I see you have potential to have fun recording. Would be willing to give it a shot first before we call on a group and see how things go. Hit me up on Twitter @ Metricate
[DOUBLEPOST=1505318285][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im interested as well.

I have a good set up and want to upload more on yt.

Im not a native english speaker since I am from switzerland but I always try my best haha

If youre still interested that would be great :D

sounds good mate, i really like the idea to have more people around the world so yeah. I am working on the group at the moment and ill let you know the details.

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
whats your twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1505318226,1505318174][/DOUBLEPOST]added on twitter mate await your reply!

sounds good mate, i really like the idea to have more people around the world so yeah. I am working on the group at the moment and ill let you know the details.
I don't got Twitter I have discord

Waley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Perfect :)
Here's my discord so you can message me.

Waley

Minepro140

Reaction score
I'm down to have fun and possibly rec, I do more than Minecraft and can play on the PC but mainly free or online games because although I can play PC my main console is PS4

Discord - Minepro140

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Title says it all,

Me and my brother are thinking of making a really tight nit group. Playing pc games for days, talking for days, and generally hanging out on discord!

Recording playing games and having fun.

Must :

GOOD COMPUTER
16+
GOOD MICROPHONE
WILLING TO RECORD AND UPLOAD
BANTER!!

If this interests you then please let me know!!
Hey bro, I'm definitely interested on joining in this group. I am 18 years old and consider myself pretty chill and fun to be around. Although I strayed away from making youtube videos, I am looking to get back onto the grind and I honestly feel like this would be the best way to jumpstart my channel. If you want to message me my twitter is JayyDaGawd :)

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bro, I'm definitely interested on joining in this group. I am 18 years old and consider myself pretty chill and fun to be around. Although I strayed away from making youtube videos, I am looking to get back onto the grind and I honestly feel like this would be the best way to jumpstart my channel. If you want to message me my twitter is JayyDaGawd :)

DEFO MATE, im in the process of making the group ill contact you. When the group is up and running!