Gaming PLANNING TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD GAMING GROUP!! BETTER THEN SDMN

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Title says it all,

Me and my brother are thinking of making a really tight nit group. Playing pc games for days, talking for days, and generally hanging out on discord!

Recording playing games and having fun.

Must :

GOOD COMPUTER
16+
GOOD MICROPHONE
WILLING TO RECORD AND UPLOAD
BANTER!!

If this interests you then please let me know!!

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I might be interested what games are you thinking of playing?
Anything PC related just wanna get a good good good group so we can have all have a chat, I'm happy to play most games really!!

EyeCantDoThis

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm British so not sure how often I'd be active but happy to give it a go, I match all criteria except my laptop is terrible haha, I'm hopefully buying a new computer soon at payday though ^.^

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm British so not sure how often I'd be active but happy to give it a go, I match all criteria except my laptop is terrible haha, I'm hopefully buying a new computer soon at payday though ^.^
So would you be in? Or not mate, I mean there's games out there that we could do with a crap laptop haha!! Let me know either way mate!![DOUBLEPOST=1505204663,1505204523][/DOUBLEPOST]
How active are you mate we want a group of people active on all our channels comments records watchers uploads collabs all the YouTube stuff that's needed to grow does this sound okay too you?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So would you be in? Or not mate, I mean there's games out there that we could do with a crap laptop haha!! Let me know either way mate!![DOUBLEPOST=1505204663,1505204523][/DOUBLEPOST]
How active are you mate we want a group of people active on all our channels comments records watchers uploads collabs all the YouTube stuff that's needed to grow does this sound okay too you?
i'm on discord everyday.. but I might not be able to record sometimes

Waley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im interested as well.

I have a good set up and want to upload more on yt.

Im not a native english speaker since I am from switzerland but I always try my best haha

If youre still interested that would be great :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very much interested. I see you have potential to have fun recording. Would be willing to give it a shot first before we call on a group and see how things go. Hit me up on Twitter @ Metricate