Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Planning my REACT channel

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by mylaz, Jan 4, 2018.

1. mylaz
    Cash:
    $7
    Hi,

I just thought of making a new youtube channel where I make reaction videos. But instead of me reacting on the video, I would just like to invite random people to guest and react on certain topics, videos, etc... I was thinking of starting out with my friends or relatives to appear as guests.

I have some questions though. Since I am just starting my channel, do you think I should pay my guests when they do agree to appear on some episodes? Do I also need some sort of contract when I invite people to react/guest on some episodes? Some of my relatives that I'm thinking of guesting are teens, and are under 18, would I need a parent consent for them to appear on my Youtube channel?

Your help and suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $274
    So you do plan to do it like the fine bros? Is reaction channels still a thing though?
    I´m curious about the motivation of making this channel! Also will you have permission to use the videos that they are going to react?
    Just to be sure, ask for permission on every level!

3. mylaz
    Cash:
    $7
    Yes something like the Fine Bros. I just thought it might be a hit from my part of the world since we do not have this type of reaction channel in my country as far as I know.

What if the reactors will just react to celebrities or famous people from other countries. Like they would just look at pictures or google these certain celebrities, would I still need permission? I mean, I think it would be difficult to reach out to these famous people if I needed to actually ask for permission.

4. Rihan
    Cash:
    $1
    see as u r a starter on youtube, u could actually bring your friends as guests and if the need to be paid u could keep a contract or something and say he or she will get half the money earned frm the vid.

it is not necessary to pay everyone. u could make your cousins as guests tooo. as they most probably won't ask u to pay them.

so if u want me to shout out your channel in my vids just reply to me.

my channel is killaxis.

#4 Rihan, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
  5. nad
    nad
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $233
    No, I would definitely don't pay them for it
    Because what do you expect to earn with your videos? You need up to 1000 views only to make $1.
    You might be lucky to get 100 views on your first videos.
    I sometimes ask friends to be in one of my videos and I or they would never even think about money.

Yes, copyright is an issue you should investigate more about.
    Also consider that not everyone is comfortable in front of cameras so you have to find the right people and get people comfortable for it.

tahlia likes this.
  6. Hot Cherry
    Cash:
    $0
    I’ve given reaction videos a go recently. Got another one on the way, feedback always welcome! YouTube - HotCherry

7. Nerfworthy
    Cash:
    $15
    That's an interesting idea, I would also give you a little hint if you want to make it even more amazing, get reactions from people on the street, for example stop random passagers, which you think they might react good to something, and ask them first if they want to participate in a video, where you would record their reaction to something and give them a little tip for doing it, for example 5$. If you stop people on the street and say "Hey excuse me, do you want to earn fast 5$" and they would be like.. :O how.. and from here on, it's how good you are with words , to make them to agree to your proposal. >:D

MarcNL likes this.