Planning a HUGE C4D Beginners Pack

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!
I am a pretty new user to cinema 4d - a tool for 3d animating and modelling. Anyway, I have managed to get lots of experience with it and I actually do lots of cool stuff with cinema 4d nowadays!

Anyhow! I have spotted that it was quite hard to gather all the information and dlc needed to make a normal intro. I searched and gathered information from all over the internet and managed to create few cool basic intros!

My IDEA is to create a BEGINNERS PACK for all the new ones!

This pack would include: A ZIP FILE containing:
-Clear Instructions
-The example project file (final version)
-A pack of MATERIALS that WILL WORK (textures included)
-Few Models (Houses and so on)
-Lightroom
-Fonts used in intros
-PLUGINS (used in intros)

All of this in a clear and easy to install packet. All of the stuff is free to download and I do not violate anything when I share it

And an INTRO SERIE:
-Basics of cinema 4d
-Lighting
-Text and text effects
-Rendering and camera work

So 4 tutorials to create A COMPLETE INTRO WITH NO KNOWLEDGE in beginning!

The intro itself will contain:
Moving text
Text gathering from particles
Text shattering to pieces
Good camera animations
Models next to text

--------------------
So guys! What would you think about this? Any interest, because I would really like to recieve some views too if I make these efforts! And also, if in anyway possible when I then would release this serie and pack, could it be stickied by an admin to be shown here to all of the YTTalk people!

And even though I havent made the tutorials yet I promise to make you make :) simething even more awesome than this.

Thanks!
Nolous!

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
If I were to begin using Cinema 4D (which sounds VERY interesting at the moment), this would be a tremendous help!