Animation Planing for animations

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello youtubers gamer's vloger's Grapich's desighers and etc im here to tell you that me Mrtoxicfrags (levi) is starting a Animation for youtube and i need your help i plan on makeing one video and see were it takes us and if it goes big we will keep on making videos this will be fun and a new adventure for us

the people i really need right know are
graphic designer
voice actors
story maker w/me
idea maker
and more

if we do get big with this i plan on keep making them and having fun with it my goal is to entertain people with funny skits and other stuff if you are interested reply

with

Name:
Art if artiest:
voice video:
video your in:
proof:
youtube page:
tell me a little about you :

and if you want to become a story maker with me create a stary in the chat at least 100 words:

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Name: Terrence AKA JollyDangerous
Art if artiest: None
voice video: I dont have a voice reel
video your in: All on my channel JollyDangerous
proof: I dont know what you mean by proof
youtube page: JollyDangerous
tell me a little about you : I make an assortment of vids on youtube. Sketches, Vlogs, Rants and such. I am planning on a gaming channel in about a month. As for voice acting I do a few accents I always can learn more its easy to pick up. My voice ranges from young adult to older man. Or middle aged female. I am a good bounce board for ideas. I do write short stories from time to time seeing that I also want to do storyboarding one day.
I have written all the scripts and material for my channel so there that. Pretty much all that I can think of that applys to this.

"story maker with me create a stary in the chat at least 100 words" What kind of story are you looking for? What kind of videos are you trying to produce and do you have any examples of your animation that we can go off of?