Pixels At Dawn Gaming Thread

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Last night a friend recommended a game to me. Now I'm addicted. Good friend? Bad friend?

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As my keyboard gently weeps... Time to dive back into the past once more and destroy peripherals as I button mash to Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Spectrum!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Turtles, smashed glass and strategically placed underwear. It's all go in Firewatch Day 2!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time to put down the guns and get some dirt under our fingernails. Let's chuck on the straw hat and pick up the tools, we've got a whole farm to build in Stardew Valley!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This time in Stardew Valley, we learn how to fish. And harrass a whole load of the townsfolk. Join us!
[DOUBLEPOST=1458065268,1457985578][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone's been cutting phone lines and we're going to make them pay! But what's this fence all about? Find out in this episode of Firewatch!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We're reaching the end of the conventional game in Brutal Doom - we've gone to hell!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well it's been a long time (few days) coming, but our first crop is ready to harvest in Stardew Valley! Now if only I could find time to do all the other things...

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's time to finish off hell and destroy anything we find along the way. Hell hath no fury like a YouTuber scorned!

Pixels At Dawn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time to eschew crops in favour of rocks! We're going digging underground in this episode of Stardew Valley!