Pinterest at all beneficial for promoting YouTube Videos?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I recently acquired crowdfire, and it gives you the option to schedule posts to be put onto pinterest

As i am using crowdfire for my youtube channel, i decided to make a board of my youtube videos and start posting my video links on there!

Does anyone have any experience on promoting using pinterest or is it pretty pointless?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts :)

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any social media can really help your YouTube channel. Me personally I tend to stay on Twitter. I'd really only recommend using Social media on Platforms that you enjoy using and use at least every other day. It might be easier if you made a board of videos that had a similar content and were popular and mixed your videos in there. For instance if you did make-up tutorials, then you could make a board called "Must Have Make-Up looks" or something lol idk much about the beauty/fashion niche of YouTube. Then insert your beauty video into the board amongst other more Popular videos. This way it does't look like blatant promotion, and can help create a following more organically.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any social media can really help your YouTube channel. Me personally I tend to stay on Twitter. I'd really only recommend using Social media on Platforms that you enjoy using and use at least every other day. It might be easier if you made a board of videos that had a similar content and were popular and mixed your videos in there. For instance if you did make-up tutorials, then you could make a board called "Must Have Make-Up looks" or something lol idk much about the beauty/fashion niche of YouTube. Then insert your beauty video into the board. This way it does't look like blatant promotion, and can help create a following more organically.
that is a really good idea to be honest, I was thinking of only posting my review videos or anything else I film that may actually be helpful for people rather then every single video I post, I still haven't got the hang of pinterest yet so I thought I would ask

Reactions: Sladee

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that is a really good idea to be honest, I was thinking of only posting my review videos or anything else I film that may actually be helpful for people rather then every single video I post, I still haven't got the hang of pinterest yet so I thought I would ask
np glad I could help!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never thought of using pinterest! I would think it would help since a lot of people use it. I will try it out as well! It is a good idea!