Pinned Comment.....am i the only one using this?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen this advice somewhere before and always forget to do it! I'm not getting many views yet, so I suspect I've not missed out too much, but never too late to start!

Thanks for posting this!
Its actually good to use this technique early because the community will know you want to interact with them.So even though you might be the only one commenting on your videos,later on you`re going notice people start commenting on the old videos.This has started happening on the new game community i have started building which i was getting few views but seems now that since some of my videos are getting comments its ending up attracting more subscribers.
I have used this before with a link to my own channel. Never noticed if it gave me more subs though. Do you use the pinned comment with a link to your channel or are you just saying something interesting or how do you use it wxactly??
Or in other words, how will a pinned comment help you gain more subscribers??:)
Basically i comment about what i talked about in the video something that would make someone think as soon as they see the comment.Basically just talk about your video topic....1 sentence or 2 make it interesting enough for someone to want to comment since some people dont want to be the only ones commenting think as a viewer not as a youtuber when you`re making the comment.For example if i did a video on an update,i would make my pinned comment say something like "Cant wait for the new update!So excited!" this would make those excited about the update want to comment and subscribe because they would want to share their excitement with you.
I am using it all the time. Sometimes it has interesting comments on it, sometimes 0 replies. But I always put one comment and pin it. Usually, I ask some question related to video so my audience can reply. That will give you more interaction, which will help your video to rank better if it has more comments, likes, shares, etc. So it is an important feature that I saw all big channels are using, so now I am using it also.
Dont forget that as your channel becomes bigger this will work to your advantage in the future because when people visit your old videos they will easily comment seeing that your channel is big.Also you subscribers will easily comment since they would want to be involved in everything you do.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Basically i comment about what i talked about in the video something that would make someone think as soon as they see the comment.Basically just talk about your video topic....1 sentence or 2 make it interesting enough for someone to want to comment since some people dont want to be the only ones commenting think as a viewer not as a youtuber when you`re making the comment.For example if i did a video on an update,i would make my pinned comment say something like "Cant wait for the new update!So excited!" this would make those excited about the update want to comment and subscribe because they would want to share their excitement with you.
Thanks dude. I will try this for my next video for sure:)

Reactions: KingUsher