Pinned Comment.....am i the only one using this?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have found out that this is the easiest way to grow a community.Is anyone using this strategie by pinning your comment first as soon as you upload by saying something interesting to get your audiences attention?haven't seen many talk about it so thought i might get some opinions many might be missing out on this!(My channels growing crazily,i cant wait to get on bigger topics i feel like my channel will blow up in 2018)

Reactions: Frisky Brisket

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't even think about this. It sounds like a great strategy though especially if it's working so well for you. I'll have to try this out and see how it goes. I knew that you can do this, but I've just never done it.

Thanks for posting this my friend. I certainly can use all the helpful tips that I can get. :).

Reactions: KingUsher

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn't even think about this. It sounds like a great strategy though especially if it's working so well for you. I'll have to try this out and see how it goes. I knew that you can do this, but I've just never done it.

Thanks for posting this my friend. I certainly can use all the helpful tips that I can get. :).
No problem hope it helps.Its kinda like a comment starter for me its working really well to get the people to comment.

Reactions: Frisky Brisket

Masters of Kung Food

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This is an underrated thread right here. I think this is brilliant advice. I'm going to start doing it when we release a new episode this Thursday. Thanks man!

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude what a great idea! Im gonna start doing this from my next video haha

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've seen this advice somewhere before and always forget to do it! I'm not getting many views yet, so I suspect I've not missed out too much, but never too late to start!

Thanks for posting this!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
by pinning your comment first as soon as you upload by saying something interesting to get your audiences attention?
I have used this before with a link to my own channel. Never noticed if it gave me more subs though. Do you use the pinned comment with a link to your channel or are you just saying something interesting or how do you use it wxactly??
Or in other words, how will a pinned comment help you gain more subscribers??:)

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think this is a great technique and I use it on all my videos (the newer ones anyway).

Masters of Kung Food

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've seen this advice somewhere before and always forget to do it! I'm not getting many views yet, so I suspect I've not missed out too much, but never too late to start!

Thanks for posting this!
When I try it later this week, I'm gonna start with a question since it invites discussion. But maybe OP has better suggestions than me. :)

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am using it all the time. Sometimes it has interesting comments on it, sometimes 0 replies. But I always put one comment and pin it. Usually, I ask some question related to video so my audience can reply. That will give you more interaction, which will help your video to rank better if it has more comments, likes, shares, etc. So it is an important feature that I saw all big channels are using, so now I am using it also.