Pin issue

Noor fatima

Reaction score
Hello,
I applied for google adsense pin about 3 months ago and i didn't get my pin.I applied for 2 times but didn't get any response.I am so much worry...please help me...
I can't apply for 3rd time because i get notification that our enginers are doing work on it..what will i do

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Ok so my 4 pin connector is correct and i need a 6 pin switch to operate the hazards ?

NM do you have any wiring diag. that could help me ? Ive searched but most have JUST one flasher...

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I have transferred my old 4 pin combi switch over from old car to new and now I cant seem to operate the indicators my sparky has pulled it all apart and seem to think the indicators run from a 6 pin plug behind the dash BUT the curent connection operates the high/low beam correctly My indicators seem to have TWO flashers rather than one i think the car is a 1970 model. I have seen that 6 pin combi switches are available but i figured i would use one or the other not BOTH

Anybody able to shed some light on this problem?? I have searched and found nothing on this issue exactly..

Thanks

Derrickgap

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
ChemDiv’s Screening Libraries have been extensively validated both in our in-house biological assays and in the laboratories of over 200 external partners including Pharma, <a href="https://www.chemdiv.com/catalog/screening-libraries/">Screening Libraries</a> Biotech, Academia and Screening Centers in the U.S., Europe, and Japan. We offer a shelf-available set of over 1.6 M individual solid compounds.