Picture in Picture

Peter Allan

Reaction score
I'm a rank beginner, so please excuse my ignorance.

I'd appreciate your suggestions for software that will give me Picture-in-picture, in a Youtube ready video.

I'm running win10

The only one I've found so far is Filmora, and I haven't yet got it to do PIP, but it will produce a split screen.

Thanks

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Adobe Premiere will do this, so will OBS. What exactly are you looking to do, so I can give you a better suggestion.

Peter Allan

Reaction score
We are doing a demonstration, and would like the finished video to show a smaller window , in the top left corner, for example, showing our face, and the rest of the screen showing a desktop, drawing pad, etc.
I'll see if I can find a sample of what I mean and post it here.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We are doing a demonstration, and would like the finished video to show a smaller window , in the top left corner, for example, showing our face, and the rest of the screen showing a desktop, drawing pad, etc.
I'll see if I can find a sample of what I mean and post it here.

Open Broadcast Software would be your solution. You can record your screen whilst showing your webcam in real time. lt's open source and very high quality.

Peter Allan

Reaction score
here's a small example.... just the first 9 seconds will show what I mean.

Hmmm, it seems I cannot show you an example here...
If you search YT for a guy "Doug Polk", he does a lot of PIP with his poker videos.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
The only one I've found so far is Filmora, and I haven't yet got it to do PIP, but it will produce a split screen.
Filmora does allow PIP. Just drag your second video (or picture) to the bar below your main video and voila! Filmora also supports screencapture, which you can activate via the record tab, found next to the import tab.

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm a rank beginner, so please excuse my ignorance.

I'd appreciate your suggestions for software that will give me Picture-in-picture, in a Youtube ready video.

I'm running win10

Thanks
I use Wondershare Filmora. You can do PIP with filmora... simply google: "how to do PIP with filmora" they also have tutorial on youtube.

I use windows 10 as well :)

Peter Allan

Reaction score
Thanks, Tropical... I saw that one and actually have used it a bit.. its quite intuitive.

Have you had need to use their customer support and if so, how was it?