Gaming picky minecraft vanilla survival server ...

Drakkart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
... has a few open spots.
The bloXCentric server was founded in january 2013, the nether is still untouched because we want to wait for the 1.5 patch. Server is pretty much like some other well known ones, whitelist, pure vanilla, smp (hard mode), 18+, invite only, youtubers only yada yada yada
Keen on redstone with a sense for esthetics or a passionate builder and willing to start a new series? Show me what you love doing in the game and we shall have a talk.

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
... has a few open spots.
The bloXCentric server was founded in january 2013, the nether is still untouched because we want to wait for the 1.5 patch. Server is pretty much like some other well known ones, whitelist, pure vanilla, smp (hard mode), 18+, invite only, youtubers only yada yada yada
Keen on redstone with a sense for esthetics or a passionate builder and willing to start a new series? Show me what you love doing in the game and we shall have a talk.
im down with this. Probably more people will reply here trust me lol. Let me know if im chosen

lol i thought you were looking people to make series with lol. You're looking for a builder which im terrible off. Sorry though

Drakkart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im down with this. Probably more people will reply here trust me lol. Let me know if im chosen

lol i thought you were looking people to make series with lol. You're looking for a builder which im terrible off. Sorry though
basically we refer to it with the term "camera friendly" meaning stuff you really like to show round and then imagine a server filled up with just such things.
Sure there will be loads of redstone involved too...

Sorry but i couldn't find anything like that on your channel.
if i missed something feel free to point me to certain videos (also for the other readers here) by pm. or even better show some commitment and do an application video.