Photoshop problem :(

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to install additional gradients and brushes but all the websites\videos are telling me to go to adobe\photoshopCS6\presets but I don't have a presets folder :/ I have adobe photoshop CS6 trial. When I go to /photoshop it says CS6extended :confused: please could someone help me :)

TheHolyMedic

I Like T.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I think you might have to have to full version to add brushes ect, I'm not sure man.

Reactions: droidiinator

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This may just be because you have the trial, I dont think adobe want you getting to comfertable with it, I could be wrong though, a full reinstall may do the trick, but without knowing more i cant help you sorry

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you may need the full version.

It isn`t that bad if you pay a subscription like me ;) I only pay like 30$ a month and make it all back doing channel art and stuffs :)
Yeah, but I have to pay $40 for my phone and $50for TV and internet :( might buy it later from my youtube money :) I earn like $20 a month so I only need $10 more :)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you may need the full version.

It isn`t that bad if you pay a subscription like me ;) I only pay like 30$ a month and make it all back doing channel art and stuffs :)
Yeah if you can earn it back it's worth it, otherwise I think 30$ per month is a little bit much. So I just a "noob" photoshop program called Fireworks :p