Vlog Photography Vlog Collaboration (Long distance or local)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up everyone my name is Greg and I do photography in first person view I also do B roll and tips. I've been a photographer since 2009.

My channel style is a mixture between a photography vlog and how to. It is a new channel yes but I am not the type of person that has the mentality if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Of course supporting each other is what collaboration is but I just want to help other people grow so that we can all grow together. YouTube has plenty of room for everyone. It's not about numbers because the numbers will come if we produce good quality content and upload regularly.

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with whether it's long distance or local to Tampa Florida. I'm open to either if you are serious, upload regularly, and have an awesome personality

Lmk if what I do interests you and matches close to what you do.

Thanks so much,
Greg Scott

Last edited:

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The only common we got is the first letter of our cities Tampa and Thessaloniki. Hahahah! Not serious nor regular uploader as long as when i do not upload i post an "under maintainance mode" XD :p and not much of an astonishing personality also... Youtube is a hobby for me. my work and family consumes most of my time but if you do not have any other offer and you have patience we could do a photo vs video kind of collaboration? Be sure though that i will not be able to promote it. It would be just for the fun of collaboration with a persoin from the other part of the world :)

Abhijit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey,

I have similar channel as well. I am located in NJ. Would love to connect with you and run some ideas.

Jonah Coleman

Reaction score
I'm interested, I've been making random vlogs with my friends for the past year and just now started to put focus into the quality of my videos, b-roll, cinematic shots ect. I'm pretty proud of what I've put out recently but am constantly trying to learn more to get better and grow creatively.