Short Film Philadelphia Area Collabs

AshZelda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys! Are any of you located in Philly? I'm an actor and a makeup artist looking to work on some short films, and would love to work with anyone around here. I'm also a writer if you need any help with that, but you wouldn't need to be local. I'm in North Philly and often in the Lehigh Valley area as well, so if you have any projects you think we could make work, I'd be glad to give you my email so we could discuss!
Also, feel free to use this thread as a form to get in contact with other people living around here (hopefully).

Reactions: Tivo

officialjr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys! Are any of you located in Philly? I'm an actor and a makeup artist looking to work on some short films, and would love to work with anyone around here. I'm also a writer if you need any help with that, but you wouldn't need to be local. I'm in North Philly and often in the Lehigh Valley area as well, so if you have any projects you think we could make work, I'd be glad to give you my email so we could discuss!
Also, feel free to use this thread as a form to get in contact with other people living around here (hopefully).
Hey, we are close. Im Junior. You thinking of working together. Next fun project is a challenge. Let me know. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Tivo

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I go to school in Philadelphia, down the street from center city! I'll be there during this whole fall and spring semester. My major is film. So I would be down to help with projects. I also have a lot of scripts that I could use actors for, whichever works!