Pewdiepie Trolling??? SUB 4 SUB ????

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This actually makes me think if pewdiepie among larger youtubers out their actually started out their channels by sub4sub

i know people will say sub 4 sub is dumb dont do it bla bla bla
But has that thought ever came across your head as to wonder if perhaps at some point at time he did join the sub 4 sub just to help boost his channel???

i mean eez, go to his channels page and read his about me... lol look what it says??? wth lol

SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4SUB4

Thats literally what it says..... HA!

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think he bought a majority of his subs at first to kickstart his channel. Theres no way him being a gaming channel becoming number 1 subscribed channel on youtube in what? like a week? surpassing every big youtuber. I get that you can blow up and get big amount of subs all of a sudden but not like that. Will never believe it.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think he bought a majority of his subs at first to kickstart his channel. Theres no way him being a gaming channel becoming number 1 subscribed channel on youtube in what? like a week? surpassing every big youtuber. I get that you can blow up and get big amount of subs all of a sudden but not like that. Will never believe it.
I just find it hypocritical that people say dont buy views, you'll get in trouble, or dont sub4sub you'll channel will be s**t.

but hey man, if you feel the need to jumpstart your channel go for it, you think pewdiepie got big without buying views/subscribers or doing sub 4 sub???

my husband was just asking me if he pewds has 40mill subs why does his video have like 2 or 3 mil views on a few videos or evem 19 or 20 mil views are a few other videos and dont match his subcount, and i explained to him well pewdiepie is like a youtube god.

alot of people are possibly real with real accounts subscribing to him or making like butt load fan accounts just to help boost his sub count, and hes like but why would people create multiple accounts and subscribe if they wont be active? and i said because their fans and just helping boost his sub count,

my husband doesnt really understand the youtube thing but hey who knows, maybe their are legit 40mil subscribers actually subscribing to him and are real /who knows

also someone suggest if i want subs that back their is this free site called ytmonster you just watch videos and earn credit and use those credit to get subscribers easily, my buddy says their legit accounts but maybe wont be as active because its another sub4sub method

i personally am against sub4sub because i want people who care but then again i look at pewdiepies about me section and wonder... well s**t... i wonder if i should say yolo and try it out just to help jumpstart my channel....

i mean even RiceGum got leaked that he bought subscribers or views, i tell you man, everyone says these youtubers get big because of the hard work they put, yea sure thats true but im sure they get help from the jump start of sub4sub or buying views or subscribers just wanted to rant on that

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No some big youtubers did actually grow their audience organically Shane Dawson for example hes been here for ages. And no matter how many subscribers you have your subs/views ratio will always look dumb and have more subs than you get views. In my case my subs/views ratio look stupid cuz i stopped youtube like 3 times in total and everytime i'd come back my channe lwoudl be dead with dead subs and it would feel like starting from zero. But in general not all subs actually view your video its completely normal to have alot less views per video than subs. But for some like Pewdiepie you can clearly tell like its not normal.

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest I can actually see PewdiePie's channel having come from completely legitimate growth. Let me take a stab at it:

His videos are genuinely good entertainment value for certain audiences, and whether or not it is relevant to every demographic, it is relevant to the 2 largest demographic on youtube: Being the "kids - teens" age group, and also gaming.

And the thing is if you look back on his channel, he used to upload these types of videos daily for a few years or so. When you have that much material on your channel that is so effective on certain audiences and then you start to see significant growth, suddenly all those old videos blow up, and he had hundreds of them.

The sudden explosion in such a large amount of videos for a single channel, coupled with the high activity on the channel probably did a lot for the the channels effect on YouTube's algorithm. Not to mention the watch time / audience retention would be so high for those series like lets play videos, especially when being watched by eager kids.

Post: Also with the about section thing you'd probably have to understand it's put there completely ironically xD

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
To be honest I can actually see PewdiePie's channel having come from completely legitimate growth. Let me take a stab at it:

His videos are genuinely good entertainment value, and whether or not it is relevant to every demographic, it is relevant to the 2 largest demographic on youtube: Being the "kids - teens" age group, and also gaming.

And the thing is if you look back on his channel, he used to upload these types of videos daily for a few years or so. When you have that much material on your channel that is so effective on certain audiences and then you start to see significant growth, suddenly all those old videos blow up, and he had hundreds of them.

The sudden explosion in such a large amount of videos for a single channel, coupled with the high activity on the channel probably did a lot for the the channels effect on YouTube's algorithm. Not to mention the watch time / audience retention would be so high for those series like lets play videos, especially when being watched by eager kids.
That still doesn't cut it for me. I will never believe he grew his audience organically.

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That still doesn't cut it for me. I will never believe he grew his audience organically.
Haha welp, fair enough. I guess we'll never know for sure anyway. I will say if I was him and I did actually buy all my subscribers and views, I wouldn't have seen the point in making 2,856 videos to go along with it. Like holy crap that's like 8 years worth of daily videos.

Crazy stuff.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
is it because he has a lot of subscribers? I do wonder why he still grows then, people must be subscribing for some reason!

TaxOwlbear

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
is it because he has a lot of subscribers? I do wonder why he still grows then, people must be subscribing for some reason!
People are (and likely always will be) bitter about the success of the big channels. Some are frustrated that they can't achieve the same level of success, or can't get there quickly.

Thus, they make up reasons why the big channels are somehow not "legit" e.g. they bought their success, their audience is stupid, their content isn't good (ignoring that you don't get millions of views with video that aren't good)...

BTW, you can check the growth of now-big channels via the Inter Archive. Pewdiepie had some 74 subscriber after a year, and took off later. If he ever bought subscribers, he did it late. Note that buying subscribers to "kickstart" your channel doesn't work anyway. You don't get promoted for dead subscribers.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
s it because he has a lot of subscribers? I do wonder why he still grows then, people must be subscribing for some reason!
No. Many ppl have many subscribers that i think grew their audience organically. Shane, Jenna Marbles, PrankVsPrank e.c. Thats not the reason why i think that.

People are (and likely always will be) bitter about the success of the big channels. Some are frustrated that they can't achieve the same level of success, or can't get there quickly.

Thus, they make up reasons why the big channels are somehow not "legit" e.g. they bought their success, their audience is stupid, their content isn't good (ignoring that you don't get millions of views with video that aren't good)...
Don't accuse me of some b******t i didn't even mention like you were in my head and got my thoughts all figured out.