• Who the H is this bearded-emo guy?

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

IWACK

Man from Spaghetti-Land
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, this thread is probably made like once a day, but I want to know what you guys think.
What do you think about Pewdiepie? And why?

I personally find some of his videos entertaining (example: the compilation videos he makes), but I mostly dislike him because he seems to be in it for the $$$. But I don't hate him, he's a funny guy. This is my frank and honest opinion

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Ok, this thread is probably made like once a day, but I want to know what you guys think.
What do you think about Pewdiepie? And why?

I personally find some of his videos entertaining (example: the compilation videos he makes), but I mostly dislike him because he seems to be in it for the $$$. But I don't hate him, he's a funny guy. This is my frank and honest opinion
What's wrong with being in it for the money?
He portrays a character, and he is good at it. He deserves the success for pulling it off so well to be honest.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
He's not funny. None of his videos are clever and his persona is designed around being an idiot. Whether or not he is this way in real life, his videos are designed to appeal to a low common demographic.

Reactions: Papa Derp Plays

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Do I blame him for finding success and keeping at it? no

But 1M$ at least, yearly for sitting at home putting an average amount of work into his videos and pretending to be someone-else (fake screams and such) Is why I often think YouTube is messed up...

Do I personally hate him? yes, If you can`t act yourself on YouTube , then why bother doing it at all...

Reactions: Matias Riojas III

DrFondoo

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see him in the same light as the trailer for Skyline. Out of context, with just the flashy stuff it looks light a good movie, but then you go and see it and you find out that two minute trailer was all that was good about the film. I enjoy Pewds' funny gaming montages because they are pretty much just that, a trailer full of flashy stuff, but I just haven't been entertained by the majority of his Lets Plays. :)

To be honest, if you made as much money as he does, it becomes extremely difficult for the lines not to get blurred.