Personal editing/recording softwares!

Jamiemcg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In my opinion, camtasia is better than windows movie maker, and iMovie. Because It has the equivalent of Sony vegas pro, however doesnt include advanced stuff like sony vegas does, but crams that into an easy-to-use editing software.
Thanks for the information! I appreciate it!

Hey guys! :wavespin:

Is OBS free? :smile22:
Yes, OBS is free and can be downloaded from obsproject.com. (It's actually open-source, too, and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.)

Reactions: veronica33067

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the information! I appreciate it!

Yes, OBS is free and can be downloaded from obsproject.com. (It's actually open-source, too, and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.)
:)

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I edit at home on premier cs6 though I have used fcp7 in the past...Im looking to upgrade to Premierpro CC and i'd love to get my hands on Audition but I cant justify the near £35 a month price tag at this point...so im ticking over with what I have xD as for filming I use a D650 Canon with a sigma 10-20mm lens (Though occasionally I'll trade up to my 1.4f 50mm sigma...its a tank) as for social media photos I use my phone mainly...largely for ease :)

KacperDzn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys! :wavespin:

Is OBS free? :smile22:
Yes! It is free![DOUBLEPOST=1508346717,1508346681][/DOUBLEPOST]
I edit at home on premier cs6 though I have used fcp7 in the past...Im looking to upgrade to Premierpro CC and i'd love to get my hands on Audition but I cant justify the near £35 a month price tag at this point...so im ticking over with what I have xD as for filming I use a D650 Canon with a sigma 10-20mm lens (Though occasionally I'll trade up to my 1.4f 50mm sigma...its a tank) as for social media photos I use my phone mainly...largely for ease :)
Got a good setup going my friend!

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes! It is free![DOUBLEPOST=1508346717,1508346681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got a good setup going my friend!
Why thank you very kindly! :) its been quite a while in the making but its been worth every penny xD My 50mm and my sigma macro are my babies xD

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I just saw your trailer! :) It's inspiring me to make one. How did you get the two video views?[DOUBLEPOST=1508560512,1508560358][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes OBS is free to download and use :wavespin:
:thanksthumbs:

Now, is this the software I can use to make a little mini video clip pop up while the main video is in view? :blush:

Reactions: TYTD

KacperDzn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yes you can! Or you can add something while editing
I just saw your trailer! :) It's inspiring me to make one. How did you get the two video views?[DOUBLEPOST=1508560512,1508560358][/DOUBLEPOST]

:thanksthumbs:

Now, is this the software I can use to make a little mini video clip pop up while the main video is in view? :blush:

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ahh cheers for watching it! I've been meaning to give it a bit of an upgrade truth be told xD to do the two views thing all I do is zoom both videos right out on the premier pro timeline and then line them up :) I use the motion controls tab to get them symmetrical and then I just mirror it across the whole review/trailer :)