Pepsi (Why do you hate the children?)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Just posting this vid here too to pimp myself out like a prostitute.

I had never read the rules to this section of the forum before, my bad. My goals are to get partnered, I wanna freakin do this. I already know the lighting sucks and I need to fix that so you don't need to tell me that. I really just want to know, is it funny? That's about it. lol

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think how far you took it was funny with the whole singing and accusing them of hating children but there were a few parts where I didn't understand properly so I didnt find it funny, I think the mentioning of vodka kind of threw me off as I thought it was about Pepsi VS Cola, I think some of your jokes are hard to get other than that though it was a nice watch.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I think how far you took it was funny with the whole singing and accusing them of hating children but there were a few parts where I didn't understand properly so I didnt find it funny, I think the mentioning of vodka kind of threw me off as I thought it was about Pepsi VS Cola, I think some of your jokes are hard to get other than that though it was a nice watch.
Hmmmm..... May have alot to do with not seeing the girl's original video. She starts out saying that pepsi is better than coke, but then moves on to saying that if you are an alcoholic addicted to vodka, just reach for a pepsi, and then she titled the video "Pepsi is the new vodka" (Which I know makes little sense) but that was what I was responding to. Other than that, it's pretty random, P's being legless armless dinosaurs, there really WAS a billboard in china that got mistrlanslated saying Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the dead, so that's where that came from... I dunno, I may need to learn how to make my ideas more universal and less taylor made to a specific situation.... I will make you laugh dammit... oh yes, I will.... lol

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmmm..... May have alot to do with not seeing the girl's original video. She starts out saying that pepsi is better than coke, but then moves on to saying that if you are an alcoholic addicted to vodka, just reach for a pepsi, and then she titled the video "Pepsi is the new vodka" (Which I know makes little sense) but that was what I was responding to. Other than that, it's pretty random, P's being legless armless dinosaurs, there really WAS a billboard in china that got mistrlanslated saying Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the dead, so that's where that came from... I dunno, I may need to learn how to make my ideas more universal and less taylor made to a specific situation.... I will make you laugh dammit... oh yes, I will.... lol
Yeah I wasnt aware about the original video, I didnt know about China with the Pepsi ancestor thing but I can see that now, maybe it is just me not knowing much of whats going on in the world with things like that. I think if you stick to big news stories to make fun of I would have a better chance of getting them. I did laugh already on this one when you started singing, I didn't quite get it but it was funny how far you went with the accusation to start singing about it and I dont think I expected that.