Gaming People voice acting for a possible new series of videos.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is just a concept for now, but if anyone is interested the show or series will be about satirical and sometimes quirky look at youtube culture and how it changed from 2006 to now.
Also, it will on a small part a satire on modern culture and trends, but in a more PG way.

The script will be made by me and helped by the people associated, so I get the best feedback.
Editing will be done by me and shown to the people beforehand, so they see what I did.

Its still in concept, so any idea or help in creating this new idea would help, and any suggestion is also very welcomed. :)

The game would be something can is like Skyrim or GTA San Andreas, since they allow mods, and that will help it get to the vision I was looking for or even a newer game like Fallout 4.
So any game that is moddable and not restricted in a camera view is welcomed and that is free roaming and the open world or semi open world.

NOTE: This would be something I did for the first time and still I am questioning about it, so just a reminder.
The trailer, when I find the game and make the necessary things, will be shown.Possible names for the series:
1. Culture APPropriation.
2. A cure for Human.
3. Love it or hate it
etc etc

Thanks for reading and have a great day.