People upload my music and someone gets paid for that. What have I to do?

Reaction score
The one partner is Rumblefish and the other is Audiam. The first is informing nothing about that, and I have receive zero euro from them these years from my music in YT. Audiam, informed me about many tracks but not very clearly. Eg, one track has 1,5 million views and counting, and Audiam noticed only 300.000 views…

And of course, none of them gives me specific reports about these tracks.

So if I ask claim removal song, what exactly will I earn? Only the removal of the song?

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The one partner is Rumblefish and the other is Audiam. The first is informing nothing about that, and I have receive zero euro from them these years from my music in YT. Audiam, informed me about many tracks but not very clearly. Eg, one track has 1,5 million views and counting, and Audiam noticed only 300.000 views…

And of course, none of them gives me specific reports about these tracks.

So if I ask claim removal song, what exactly will I earn? Only the removal of the song?
Basically, the video gets removed and you gain nothing from it but hate from other person!

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Because your music is not claimed by ContentID, it is like a royality free music! They can use it and they can claim it!