People upload my music and someone gets paid for that. What have I to do?

Reaction score
Hello dear youtubers,
YT has recognized my music, and if you search my name at YT search, at the most of the videos, YT shows Artist: Stamatis Spanoudakis

Every day are uploaded many videos that include my music, so in YT exist hundreds of videos with millions of views included my music.

I try to pull out some companies that get royalties from that (e.g. CD Baby) but I do not know how to do that.

These companies receive money, that I have never been informed.

What have I exactly to do? I want people to use my music.

Thank you for your responses!

Orbit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm not really sure what you're asking but I think you want to submit a copyright claim.
In which case http : / / www. youtube.com /yt /copyright /en-GB /copyright-complaint.html

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm not sure what you are asking... Did you enter your music onto Youtube's Content ID and people are still using your music without your permission?

Reaction score
The copyright claim is used only for video removal. Is that right?

And yes, every day hundreds of videos are uploaded worldwide including my music.

Thank you for your responses!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could you be more specific please?

Does adrev.net helps you to get your Content ID or adrev.net receives a percentage from your earnings?

Alien

Reaction score

Does adrev.net helps you to get your Content ID or adrev.net receives a percentage from your earnings?
As I've understood, it does.
Why don't you sell your music via audiojungle or other services. You'll receive cash without any movements.

Reaction score
I am receiving some cash from iTunes and CD Baby.

But I want my cash that is earned from the thousands videos uploaded from others in YouTube. These videos include millions of views.

What have I to do for that?

Reachground

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

If you upload your music to Adrev they match it with YouTube and put ads on the videos so you get money. They take a piece of the percentage for their service. It's all answered on the website in detail, very easy to find the information.

The alternative is to do it yourself but it's a complicated process. I investigated it for my music and then decided to go with Adrev. There are a few other services as well. Everything is on the G to the oogle.