Music People passionate about music

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :)
I'm just generally looking for people who are passionate about music and creating or covering music to collaborate with!
Or if you just want to chat about music in general let me know too :)

Reactions: ExEx

Andrew Thomas

Reaction score
Hi Hildandia,

I was looking to find other people who are passionate about new music and you came up. Id like to share with someone who is always listening to new music and has suggestions of things to check out and listen to. For example I've been listening to the new Queens of the Stone Age album and think that is really good, very clever use of electric guitar parts without any noodling and song structures that keep you interested all the way through the song. I am a singer/songwriter, you can check out my work (which is all home recorded) if you search for me at bandcamp.
I went to the ACM for college and Napier University for an honours degree all in music. Also I have been listening to the new Cat Stevens album and the new The Lone Bellow album, neither of which are very good. The last Lone Bellow album Then Came the morning was brilliant and they've forgot to include anything of what was good about that into the new album, which I hoped would grow on me, but didn't. Cat Stevens title track was about an apple that smiled, a song that didn't really work for me.

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :)
I'm just generally looking for people who are passionate about music and creating or covering music to collaborate with!
Or if you just want to chat about music in general let me know too :)
Hey there, I love music so much! :) i actually write my own songs which are professionally recorded: D

Reactions: Bethanyjbee