People i need your expertise advice and stuff :D

JayJB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well People, i have done many trailer videos and intro videos but i am not sure where to go with them, i have had many ideas and plot lines but not sure whether they will work and i would love to do some collaborations with someone who does music because i am tired of the Youtube third party business..so people check out my videos and let me know if you have any ideas of where i could go with my stuff or if there are any music composers out there that will work with me? ( Also if you have your own youtube website in which you do music i can advertise it on my Facebook page and of course you would always be credited if we did work together)

SO CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS :D and SUBSCRIBE i will subscribe back :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the best advice you will ever have, is to just have fun with what you're doing/making. It will come across in the content you make, rather than being something you force yourself into making :borg2:
But yeah collaborations are really great for getting new ideas and doing new bits

JayJB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, i agree my videos are mostly from enjoyment and fun but i would love to go further or just explore something totally different because i will probably end up repeated my self and my videos will just get a bit boring because they will all be the "same"[DOUBLEPOST=1346094933,1346094561][/DOUBLEPOST]
the best advice you will ever have, is to just have fun with what you're doing/making. It will come across in the content you make, rather than being something you force yourself into making :borg2:
But yeah collaborations are really great for getting new ideas and doing new bits

Yeah, i agree my videos are mostly from enjoyment and fun but i would love to go further or just explore something totally different because i will probably end up repeated my self and my videos will just get a bit boring because they will all be the "same"

adventuresofbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I love the fact that you're friends allow you to have themselves in your videos, that's a very good start.

Now i will tell you my opinion on how to take your channel further.
1-instead of having your friends doing kungfu and music in the background you can give your friends some scripts and make them talk and act and wear strange things. try to make a story line.
2-you can try to invest in a tripod maybe make like a short movie.
3- it's amazing that all you're friends are multi cultural because this is the intresting part. you could do these movies where you make your culture into comedy (if you and your friends do mind) many youtubers do that and they are probably the most intresting people on the web such as "diary of a bad man" and "fouseytube" even I started to kindof do that in my latest video and really enjoyed it.
4- try inviting your friends to your house and film and not only have all of the clips shot at school or at the park.
5- you can try doing challenges such as the cinimon challenge and have funny commentry.
6- don't make your background music so loud

i do have more but just get started with these points I had made if you want to. and then start thinking about doing collabs after you feel you have enough views, i recommend when you get 1,000 but if you are desprate go for 500 subs. and ask one of your friends to get a channel aswell so that both of you can colab and each can promote each other.

btw, I love your into, keep up the good job and never give up.
good luck! xx

JayJB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the fact that you're friends allow you to have themselves in your videos, that's a very good start.

Now i will tell you my opinion on how to take your channel further.
1-instead of having your friends doing kungfu and music in the background you can give your friends some scripts and make them talk and act and wear strange things. try to make a story line.
2-you can try to invest in a tripod maybe make like a short movie.
3- it's amazing that all you're friends are multi cultural because this is the intresting part. you could do these movies where you make your culture into comedy (if you and your friends do mind) many youtubers do that and they are probably the most intresting people on the web such as "diary of a bad man" and "fouseytube" even I started to kindof do that in my latest video and really enjoyed it.
4- try inviting your friends to your house and film and not only have all of the clips shot at school or at the park.
5- you can try doing challenges such as the cinimon challenge and have funny commentry.
6- don't make your background music so loud

i do have more but just get started with these points I had made if you want to. and then start thinking about doing collabs after you feel you have enough views, i recommend when you get 1,000 but if you are desprate go for 500 subs. and ask one of your friends to get a channel aswell so that both of you can colab and each can promote each other.

btw, I love your into, keep up the good job and never give up.
good luck! xx
Well Thanks for your advice i will take your ideas on board and try and put it into my videos and what intro did you like that i made?