Channel Type
Gamer
i dont find you that entertaining, maybe thats why

Jitter Flicks

Best Family Channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im going to be the counter balance here.
I like youre vids, they seem really good but have yet to tap in their potential.
Youre videos just dont grab me, i loved the movies you review and yet when is ee youre videos i feel the urge to just move on. Something is missing that is just not grabing me. Id vote to say its youre tone of voice might be too low and videos is very low enegy. If i see a review of emperos grove, i expect to see a high,fast cut funny skits reviews.

Youre in the right track, just missing that Umph
I agree... Maybe a "fast cut" style of editing and explosive personality would be a huge help.

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually really like your editing, but I think the video might move a bit slowly for me. By the time your little intro is over, I'm already kinda itching to get into things, then I'm met with fairly low energy & it makes me want to move on. It doesn't really engage me. I agree with the above suggestions, maybe faster editing style and a more explosive personality would hold people's attention better. :)

Reactions: Jitter Flicks

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im going to be the counter balance here.
I like youre vids, they seem really good but have yet to tap in their potential.
Youre videos just dont grab me, i loved the movies you review and yet when is ee youre videos i feel the urge to just move on. Something is missing that is just not grabing me. Id vote to say its youre tone of voice might be too low and videos is very low enegy. If i see a review of emperos grove, i expect to see a high,fast cut funny skits reviews.

Youre in the right track, just missing that Umph
Ok sure thanks for the feedback, I'm naturally not that energetic but I'll try to improve that in future videos :). Also yeah that's true, maybe editing to the pacing of the movie is a good idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1524085799,1524085676][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree... Maybe a "fast cut" style of editing and explosive personality would be a huge help.
I actually really like your editing, but I think the video might move a bit slowly for me. By the time your little intro is over, I'm already kinda itching to get into things, then I'm met with fairly low energy & it makes me want to move on. It doesn't really engage me. I agree with the above suggestions, maybe faster editing style and a more explosive personality would hold people's attention better. :)
Thanks, I'll definitely try to be more energetic when I record my next video! I've already recorded a video for next Sunday so I'll experiment with doing a faster editing style for it.

Jitter Flicks

Best Family Channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We learn as we go @Stike96 We pretty much are facing the same dilemma but, we're learning. Atleast your editing skills are awesome.

Reactions: tahlia

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yep that is just the way it is so dont worry too much about it. As mentioned here even BIG channels have high % leaving within 5 seconds or so. Your videos are pretty good so dont you worry:)
I’d say the bigger the channel the worse it is as yes, they’ll get more clicks on but it’s also a much higher number that will drop out as well. My first video had near 100% retention because only my friends watched it and stuck around. But once getting into the machine, things went down as usual

Reactions: tahlia and Stike96