PEE PANTS CHALLENGE

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You dirty SOB lol JK thats what I see heading your way on your comments section lol it's quite a unique idea even with it being a bit disgusting, I could probably beat you right now easily but I aint going to get on camera and try haha

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol maybe this video has negative impact on people because I was actually afraid to watch it to the end. I turned it off about 3 minutes in because i was afraid you would actually pee your pants. I kid you not that is what I did. :D. Dont take it as a criticism by the way its just that was my reaction to your video . *hides*

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I consider videos like these like more extreme dares, at least no one gets hurt in them or anything too :D

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
LOL it is what it is. Believe it or not, it was actually my wifes idea. She knew I'd be on board, as I've done it before, just for the heck of it. Always been a bit... odd, I have. Thanks for the feedback guys! I don't blame anyone for turning it off ahead of time if they don't want to see a dude peeing. I can't count the number of times I've done the same thing watching videos. My thing is hurling. Makes me... hurl. lol

Reactions: Michael