Gaming PC Youtubers Looking for Group Recordings/Growth

Heroiism

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll make this short and simple :)

Myself & two other Youtubers have been recording together for a couple years now and are looking to meet some people who are interested in consistent collaborations and growth. We play mostly on PC and are open to any games that could potentially make for entertaining content. We are at the stage where we are not trying to work with super small, beginner channels, but people who have somewhat of a following and identity.

Things we are looking for:

Videos posted somewhat recently and consistently
Good equipment (e.g. Mic, recording software)
A good understanding of editing

If interested, feel free to respond here and/or message me on twitter @Heroiism

Here is my channel link so you can see what kind of content I create! :) <3
youtube.com/c/Heroiism

Reactions: Atemu

Atemu

Reaction score
I'll make this short and simple :)

Myself & two other Youtubers have been recording together for a couple years now and are looking to meet some people who are interested in consistent collaborations and growth. We play mostly on PC and are open to any games that could potentially make for entertaining content. We are at the stage where we are not trying to work with super small, beginner channels, but people who have somewhat of a following and identity.

Things we are looking for:

Videos posted somewhat recently and consistently
Good equipment (e.g. Mic, recording software)
A good understanding of editing

If interested, feel free to respond here and/or message me on twitter @Heroiism

Here is my channel link so you can see what kind of content I create! :) <3
youtube.com/c/Heroiism
sent you a msg on twitter :)

JorgeP_1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a YouTuber with 120 subs and increasing. I would love to collab with you and if you want to check out my channel before you make a decision here it is Youtube.com/JorgeMC

RoyalPhoenix

Reaction score
hey mate, you should add me on discord
RoyalPhoenix#3833

Zapadap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really hope it’s not too late, but if you’re still checking this post add me on Discord Zapdap#1578 I know you’re looking for consistent upload scheduled channels, and it has been 2 years since I’ve uploaded, but I have some pretty nice equipment and ready to record again, so feel free to contact me on discord!

Atemu

Reaction score
I really hope it’s not too late, but if you’re still checking this post add me on Discord Zapdap#1578 I know you’re looking for consistent upload scheduled channels, and it has been 2 years since I’ve uploaded, but I have some pretty nice equipment and ready to record again, so feel free to contact me on discord!
I added you on discord