Gaming PC SCP Youtube Recording Group? Looking for A LOT of people.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel has over 700 subs as of today! (Just a little info on my channel, you can view it from my signature!)

SCP: Secret Laboratory is a free game on steam with a relatively low graphic needs.

The minimum required is -

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor:Core i3
    • Memory:3 GB RAM
    • Graphics:GeForce GT 720 1GB VRAM; DX11 required; Intel Graphics not supported
    • Storage:1 GB available space
REQUIRED
  • A steam account (but that's also free, but you need to use $5 to have more privileges. They do this so people don't' make spam accounts. I know it sucks X( )
  • SCP: Secret Labs (A free game)
  • REALLY REALLY REALLY Wish you had a mic, but it's not needed. (I know the title says required >.>)
  • An OKAY internet connection, I know mine can be terrible sometimes so I understand the trouble.
  • Also I would prefer (at least while we record) you have your channel name as your steam name! :D
  • I don't care your age :p I know a lot of people scream and cry that they want 18+ but I don't care, just please be decently mature :D

What you get when you record with me!
  • Your channel will be featured in the description!
  • Your channel will be featured in a pinned comment on the video. (all of the channels will!)

If you're interested, comment down below with your steam name, and then friend me at steamcommunity.com/id/DigitalBeast/ (my profile is friends only)

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down to play it my steam name is Stertrix

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh cool finding a decent amount of people :D

We'll need at least maybe at least 6 people (of course more is better), just so the game is balanced-ish, so if you have other youtube friends that'd be cool!

I'm down to play it my steam name is Stertrix
Friended :D

steam name is RoyalPhoenix
I tried to look you up X( but I didn't know which one you were :(

Heres my link instead steamcommunity.com/id/DigitalBeast/ :V My profile is friends only currently but that is me :D

--------------

Also might make a discord for the group, mainly for communicating people times and stuff :V I'll message yall on steam next time I get on :D I don't really want to use discord, since SCP mainly deals with walkie talkies that do that for you kinda, and the intercom system.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down add me RTBFrebel
Done!

---------------------------------------------------------------

So far that's 4 total, not bad not bad, let's try and wait for perhaps maybe around at least 2 more maybe more and then we can all decide when the best times for playing are :D

Yee zhade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i'm down here is my discord yee zhade the hentai master#1810

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cooool 5 people, okay that's great! All we need is maybe at least 1 more and then we can start putting it all together! And if no one has posted in a while, then I'll just go ahead and message ere' one the discord contact! :D

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually 5 could probably work :D More WOULD be ideal, but ya know it's a start. :V I'll message y'all with the links :D

I'll start with text chat only, just to set up general time frames for everyone :V. I'll probably do something all official and stuff and make y'all fill out a time card of times you can play during the week. :V

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to record with you guys as long you don't mind me swearing a bit but if you want to here's my discord NooiceGamer#2291