Gaming PC, PS4, Xbox One Collab?

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Hello everyone, as the title leads on, I am looking to do a collaboration with one or more gamers.

I play on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. I'd be interested in Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, or Destiny on PS4 or Xbox. Overwatch, Golf with Friends, Arma 3, League of Legends, Gary's Mod, and others on PC.

My Gamertags:
Xbox: x SNOW x
PS4: CanadianMossman
Steam: SnowAspire
Battle: SnowAspire (for Overwatch)

nathan hunter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi i would love too do a collab with you been looking for ages and it would be lovely too do a collab with you

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
first your not the kind of people who says that but its fake right
and second sure i well collab unless this is a joke cause i comment people that i want to collab and they say yes but its a lye so if you dont whant to collab than say it just to make sure

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
hi i would love too do a collab with you been looking for ages and it would be lovely too do a collab with you
What kind of collab are you looking to do? What games do you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1485439414,1485439370][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey I have a ps4 and am interested in doing a collab
Sweet! What games do you play?[DOUBLEPOST=1485439726][/DOUBLEPOST]
first your not the kind of people who says that but its fake right
and second sure i well collab unless this is a joke cause i comment people that i want to collab and they say yes but its a lye so if you dont whant to collab than say it just to make sure
I'm not sure what you mean by the first part of your question.
To your second question/statement, no I'm not lying lol. I want to find an opportunity to grow my channel and in turn someone else's. That's why I didn't put a minimum subscriber count. I don't care if someone has 0 Subs, I'd collab with them to help them get that first sub...

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of collab are you looking to do? What games do you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1485439414,1485439370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet! What games do you play?[DOUBLEPOST=1485439726][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure what you mean by the first part of your question.
To your second question/statement, no I'm not lying lol. I want to find an opportunity to grow my channel and in turn someone else's. That's why I didn't put a minimum subscriber count. I don't care if someone has 0 Subs, I'd collab with them to help them get that first sub...
OH ok so if you want to collab so heres my skype robot gamer 121 ad me if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1485440711][/DOUBLEPOST]skype robot gamer 121

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
OH ok so if you want to collab so heres my skype robot gamer 121 ad me if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1485440711][/DOUBLEPOST]skype robot gamer 121
I sent you a contact request. I can't video chat right now but I can text back and forth because I'm at work.

abkiller

Reaction score
Hy if anyone wants to collab add me
Psn : Abkiller-
discord : Abkiller#6461