Gaming PC/PS4 Collaborations - YT/Hehekilo

BrambleLyon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey buddy! Would be interested in collabing and making some awesome content together. Sounds cheesy huh? lol.

Either way if you're still looking add me on steam (best way to reach me) BrambleTalon steam name. Should be the only person with that name on steam I believe. If you have problems finding me reply back to this thread and I'll see if I can attach a link or something.

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey buddy! Would be interested in collabing and making some awesome content together. Sounds cheesy huh? lol.

Either way if you're still looking add me on steam (best way to reach me) BrambleTalon steam name. Should be the only person with that name on steam I believe. If you have problems finding me reply back to this thread and I'll see if I can attach a link or something.
Adddeeeeeeeeeed buddyyyyy![DOUBLEPOST=1470309212,1470256803][/DOUBLEPOST]:p[DOUBLEPOST=1470343948][/DOUBLEPOST]:p

MKS37LOTUS

I've Got It
Reaction score
yeah sure bro, if its anyway more to lure you into choosing me to collab with i got 500 subs, that most of em are active, my skype is mks37lotuspc

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure add me on steam if you will its the same name as this and youtube <3

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just added more information into the OP!

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey dude, I'm 18 and I play most games on PC. PC only though. I've been growing pretty fast lately, from 40 to 70 subs in a couple days.

A pretty hefty post you got there, but I read most of it. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk on Skype or something :)

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude, I'm 18 and I play most games on PC. PC only though. I've been growing pretty fast lately, from 40 to 70 subs in a couple days.

A pretty hefty post you got there, but I read most of it. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk on Skype or something :)
Sure bro, go ahead and add me on Skype. It's in the OP :)