Gaming PC Minecraft: Must Have: Good Mic / Speak Clearly / Good PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiredGiraffe

Reaction score
Me and 4 of my friends are starting faction series!

if you would like to join us you must have good microphone that doesn't make strange noises, also you must speak clearly and you must have decent computer so it doesn't lag!

also you must be over 15 to play with us as we don't really want kids to play with us!

We need 1 person!

Subscribers My Friends Have:
140K Subs - Host/Player Of Faction Series
48K Subs - Player Of Faction Series
20K Subs - Player Of Faction Series
Me (I had 30K Subs before but I got terminated) - Player Of Faction Series

We need 1 person!

Reaction score
Im interested :) I am currently 14 (turning 15 in april), have decent mic and good pc, but I have nowhere near the amount of subs you all have, so if you don't want me I completely understand

ClickTIAA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The link to your channel isn't working bud ;)

I would be interested, but my channel is still fairly new, not sure if you require someone to have as many subs as you guys have?

Pownd135

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be intrested, I'm 14 post around 2 to 3 times a week unless i'm busy, only have 15 subs, check out my channel and see if u want me or nah

Roshelt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to join if possible I probably wouldn't be a good fit tho because of my low subscriber count but I have a decent mic and computer so yeah

MuterOfMinds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, I would be glad to help out :) I am nearly 16 and have a pair of turtle beach's and my pc can run Minecraft decently :)
Hit me up :)

TiredGiraffe

Reaction score
Anyone is interested in collab?
Minecraft PC?

We can collab if you have Good Microphone, And 15+ Years Old

My Setup:
Mic: Audio Technica AT2020USB+
Headphones: Razer Kraken Chroma USB
Monitors: 2x BenQ Gaming Monitors
PC: Okay Laptop Does 60 Fps On Minecraft (NEW PC IN 3 WEEKS Gtx 980 TI, I7 5820K, Water Cooled, 16GB RAM)

If interested make sure to reply!

Reaction score
Hello I would love to take part in this series. I have a blue yeti mic, I'm 18, I have a skylake i7 and a NVidia gtx 960 with 16 gigs of ram. I take pride in making my videos as good as possible I'm pretty new to youtube but I just broke 100 subs!!!! and my computer makes insane fps on mc but I usually keep it limited to 120 fps while recording in 1080p 60 fps

if you wanna check my account out my channel is Jimsey Gee Gee youtube.com/channel/UCVzuQVNWIGH1dQOUJIYkvTA

if your interested in me being a part of your team message me on my channel and ill give you my skype name

Status
Not open for further replies.