Gaming PC Master Race where you at?

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay guys,

Here's the low down. I'm looking for some people who are funny, interesting, don't get easily offended, tbh just decent people to join my growing group of PC friends & youtubers. Preferably aged 15+ but that's not a necessity!

We play a lot of games, gmod, siege, warframe, golf with your friends, playersunknown, and some awesome browser games like Skribble.io

We're always looking for more people to join, and for new games to play! Don't be shy about introducing us to some new games. So comment your discords & channel's below and i'll check em out!

Peace,

TheToastGamer

ItzKeno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Discord: kenomenon#1318
Youtube: Kenomenon
looking for peeps to record and do videos with

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay guys,

Here's the low down. I'm looking for some people who are funny, interesting, don't get easily offended, tbh just decent people to join my growing group of PC friends & youtubers. Preferably aged 15+ but that's not a necessity!

We play a lot of games, gmod, siege, warframe, golf with your friends, playersunknown, and some awesome browser games like Skribble.io

We're always looking for more people to join, and for new games to play! Don't be shy about introducing us to some new games. So comment your discords & channel's below and i'll check em out!

Peace,

TheToastGamer
Hey, I make similar videos to you. Ive been inactive for about a year but i'm relauching and recently uploaded a few videos unlisted I recorded with a few people from here! Check out my channel, and if you dig what I make then hit me up and we'll record sometime!

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I make similar videos to you. Ive been inactive for about a year but i'm relauching and recently uploaded a few videos unlisted I recorded with a few people from here! Check out my channel, and if you dig what I make then hit me up and we'll record sometime!
What's up dude!

Sorry for the late reply, i kind of forgot about yttalk for a bit haha, i would love to upload and collab with you! your channel is sick hahaah, especially your gmod vids!

Have you got discord?

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up dude!

Sorry for the late reply, i kind of forgot about yttalk for a bit haha, i would love to upload and collab with you! your channel is sick hahaah, especially your gmod vids!

Have you got discord?
Yess I do, RadicalFyrus#8575

Justice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ay, I'm keen for some collab if you guys will have me

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay guys,

Peace,

TheToastGamer
Sounds like meme. Memer for life. Very competitive if we want to go down that path but overall just fun. My channel is sheepdreams too lazy to link but if you really want to check it out you'll search it Lol
Anyways let me know!