Gaming (PC) Looking to make a group of friends to record and play games with.

yo its yea boi im 14 on the 30 i just have a small channel im in the progress of learning and i would like to play with a you i am irish i have a bit of an accent i just like to do stupid stuff and to f*ck around on games so i hope we can get in tuch some time i use skype and discord

yo its yea boi im 14 on the 30 i just have a small channel im in the progress of learning and i would like to play with a you i am irish i have a bit of an accent i just like to do stupid stuff and to f*ck around on games so i hope we can get in tuch some time i use skype and discord
I watched a couple of your videos[DOUBLEPOST=1476394052,1476393575][/DOUBLEPOST]and there is one issue to address which is that you swear on your vids. His mom watches his videos so you might have to try to keep it clean but other than that I see no issues follow me and Chase on twitter so we can chat a bit at some point. Me and you have a 5 hour time difference with Chase as he lives in America but we live in England/Ireland. His and my twitter are posted earlier in the thread if you want to find out skype names as we don't want to release them to the public so we will tell you them though twitter DMs

Hi I'm Seth and I'm 16 and I started my channel like a week ago and I only have 3 subscribers that are either family members or close friends so I want to start growing and I see no problem in collaborating

In my videos, I do swear on occasion but if I wanted to I could put a filter on so your mom doesn't get mad. If my mom saw one of my videos she would probably kick my a**. So I know how you feel bro.

I would really like to get out there and make some friends and I think this could be a good opportunity for both of us

You can contact me by any of these

Youtube; Cereal Sunday/ leave comment or DM
Twitter; @Cereal Sunday
Instagram; cerealsunday

P.S. I clicked on your channel links and it said channels don't exist

Hi i'm Chase or Chaseocvo on YouTube

I'm looking for some friends to make a group to record with! (kinda like vanoss's group)

• First i'm 15 and I would like to play with people about my age.
  • My mother watch my videos so please keeps it clean on camera. But off camera we can get a little more mature.
  • Speaking for keeping it clean i would like to play people that DON'T do drug, DON'T smoke or vape, or are in gang.
  • And also be nice don't be a self-centered jerk!
  • I use Skype.

Some games i would like to play are:
  • Gmod (we use Hamachi)
  • Overwatch
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Rocket League
And now a little about me, I like making people laugh it's why I started YouTube. And I am a huge NERD I love Video Games and Anime!

And that's about it please check out my channel and see if you're interested in playing with me. (I try to record every weekend)
Hey. Message me on skype for more info>>> prezij774

Back