Gaming [PC] Looking to Collab.

Endless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I'm Endless
I'm 14 (Turning 15 in about 5 weeks), Currently looking for people to group with and just make videos from there and all grow together.
I also currently have a Music Channel and decided to get back into a gaming channel (used to have one with 500 subs but all full of inactive subscribers). So now I want to grow back up once again!

I can be really chill and or somewhat toxic. Depending on how you want me to be for videos or what not. When not recording I am really chill and stuff but when I record I intend to scream a LOT but of course, I won't if you wish. Looking for other people or if anyone is down and multiple people contact me when can create a group! :)

Some Requirements:
YouTube Channel
Good Microphone (NO Background Noise or ambient sounds) (I sometimes have background noise so will only be recording on most days)
I Don't Really Care about subs or views
Can Play Regularly
Age 14+

Games I Play (list going from Favorite games to least favorite):
Brawlhalla
Overwatch
Rocket League
Rainbow Six Seige
Rust

ShellShock Live
Garry's mod

Communication:
If Possible Discord or Teamspeak would be the BEST Alternative.
WILL 100% NEVER USE SKYPE.

My Specs:
CPU : Intel Core i3 4160 @ 3.60GHz (Plan on upgrading)
RAM : 12.GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (Plan on upgrading)
GPU : 2Gb Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 (MSI)

If interested just hop onto my discord and hit me up with a message! (I'm the server owner so shouldn't be hard to find my name :p "Endless") Discord.me/EndlessG <--- Discord Server (Enter into web browser!)

TheGamerSiege

Reaction score
i want to but the problem is i cant play regularly because of school i can only play friday-sunday or during breaks

Endless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i want to but the problem is i cant play regularly because of school i can only play friday-sunday or during breaks
It's fine bro I'm down to play and collab whenever you can! :)

TheGamerSiege

Reaction score
And the only game I have on that list is siege[DOUBLEPOST=1490382858,1490382840][/DOUBLEPOST]What's ur discord[DOUBLEPOST=1490382970][/DOUBLEPOST]Nm