Gaming {PC} Looking To Collab With Minecrafters/CS:GO Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey what's up everybody, I'm here just because I want to find new people to play Minecraft on anything from adventure maps, to survival worlds, to just playing with on servers, and mod packs as well. My channel has 933 subs at the moment, but anybody can collaborate with me no matter what size your channel is :) And as far as CS:GO, I want some people that I can play with to chill out and surf with, or play comp as well. If you are down to do this with me, please add me on Skype, Steam, or just comment below.

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/cfgnetwork/
My Channel: Youtube.com/user/SoCloseToKEM

Hawkeye12589

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw two skypes so i didnt add either for now but i would love to play so msg me on skype at beyondhawkeye

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, dude. Your content seems pretty good. I've been meaning to do some Minecraft stuff again. Just check out my/our channel below, and I hope you consider collabing.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I'd love it if you joined my mc realm, I have a few friends collabing with me in the world and it'd be great to have another person around to open up shop and just to have fun. If you got any questions, skype me @ Rozcoe Dash

FPSJustice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sent request via Steam. I play more minecraft than anything but I would like to get into other games such as CS:GO. Hit me up

Reaction score
Hey, I would like to collab but when I get to your channel it says you have no videos... whats up with that?

TaintIsGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to collab and i'm really in to CS:GO and minecraft so i think i could be fun i added you on skype msg me back if you're interested

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Anyone want to join my Ascetic Craft server? Requires you to have a mic, have skype, and at least be mature, age don't matter, I just don't want to babysit

Status
Not open for further replies.