Gaming (PC) Looking for people to collab with for YouTube/Twitch

Shadess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is Ethan (Shades), I am 18 years old and live in the UK.
I have recently been streaming my gameplay to Twitch and I am going to try and upload some of the gamplay to YouTube.

I used to be fairly active on both platforms, but haven't been recently as I had to part with my PS4.
Now I have a new £3000 gaming rig (rig information coming soon), I will be trying to be as active as possible.

I am looking for people to play games with, in hopes to make more, better content, and to help eachother.

Feel free to reply in the comments or in my direct messages, and if you have the time please check out my channels.

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i am interested and have a good group of friends. You can join us if u want. Add me on discord

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadess

HESTIHEFFER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo man, i have really been looking for some streamer friends on twitch. I'm a YouTuber mostly but when i stream on my channel i always wanna play with other guys. If your down to meet some new friends hit me up. Discord is Hest_YT#3529

BuoyantYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude do u have gta 5, gmod, csgo, fortnite or golf it... let me know i kinda wanna do Gta 5 funny moments but alot of game modes

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested, got a semi decent pc as well. I can run Minecraft with far render distance on ;)

Nah but seriously, let me know if you're interested

Reactions: BuoyantYT

Ben O'Brien

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is Ben. I have a YouTube channel and a Twitch channel both under the name of The444band. I play mostly on PC, but I do have an Xbox One as well. I am a bit of a smaller channel, but I am looking into starting my channel up again and improving on it. it would be great if we could make a vid sometime, and I hope to talk to you in the future. Have a nice day.

-Ben

Gunshot501

Reaction score
I am up for doing tons of gaming videos and streams. Message me on discord Gunshot501#6916 and we can chat