Gaming [PC] Looking for consistent collab partners!

TheShackelz

Reaction score
About me:
22 years old
US Central
Man
YouTube Channel: Doctor Shack

Games:
ARK: Survival Evolved
Minecraft
Rocket League
GTA V
CS:GO
Any FTP games

What I'm Looking for:
Anyone 18 years of age or older (because I'll feel like a creep if I collab with anyone younger)
Please have a decent mic. If you use a mic built into headphones, that's fine. As long as the quality of the mic of good.
Use Discord for voice chat. (Mine is Doctor Shack #5038)
You wouldn't guess it by how organized this post is but I am funny. Please be funny as well.

Extra:
If you have Xbox One and just want to play games that'd be cool too. (Gamertag: Street Slick)

Wireddown

Reaction score
Hey, I got some ark game plays also! Check out my channel. I'm looking for people to play with on discord also, all pc gaming for now. I'm definitely down to create some content together

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About me:
22 years old
US Central
Man

Games:
Minecraft
Rocket League
GTA V
Any FTP games

What I'm Looking for:
Anyone 18 years of age or older (because I'll feel like a creep if I collab with anyone younger)
Please have a decent mic. If you use a mic built into headphones, that's fine. As long as the quality of the mic of good.
You wouldn't guess it by how organized this post is but I am funny. Please be funny as well.

Extra:
If you have Xbox One and just want to play games that'd be cool too. (Gamertag: Street Slick)
Hey man. Me and my friend would be interested in collating sometime I have minecraft and some free to play games like brawlhalla. I also have xbox one as well. my gamer tag is mckooljr11

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About me:
22 years old
US Central
Man

Games:
Minecraft
Rocket League
GTA V
Any FTP games

What I'm Looking for:

Extra:
I don't see a reason not to collab with you haha. I'm in the same position.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About me:
22 years old
US Central
Man

Games:
Minecraft
Rocket League
GTA V
Any FTP games

What I'm Looking for:

Extra:
Hey man,

I'm 21 year old guy. I;m also looking for some serious collaboration to generate epic, funny and rare content. Add me on discord - thegamerzgamez#5496.... Discord is saying that your id is not valid.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up man, I also am looking to collab I'm just returning to YouTube after a 3 month delay. I only have 81 subscribers but I am hungry to grow/expand my channel to the YouTube and always look at quality over quantity.

GTA V is really the only thing you've listed that I play on Xbox but we can discuss more game topics for PC gaming

TheShackelz

Reaction score
If I haven't messaged you in some way don't take it personally. I have only messaged those whose content I thought best aligned with my own.

I am very serious about getting a consistent collab partner or two. Please reply if you think we would work well together!

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About me:
22 years old
US Central
Man

Games:
Minecraft
Rocket League
GTA V
Any FTP games

What I'm Looking for:

Extra:
well im almost 17 and i havea voice of a 19 and swear alot
LIKE ALOT so is it ok