Gaming [PC] Let's Record Together!

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there random poeple of the internet and I am here looking for a people to record with and make funny videos for our yourube channels!

I have not made a video for a while and am looking to get back into youtube, and it's always more fun when you record together!
I have 137 Subribers and I'm 21 years old.

I am looking for;
- someone mature, preferably 18+ but not necessary
- make sure your mic is ok, doesn't have to be be syudio quality but it needs to be decent enough
- no minium subs

If you want to colab message me on discord TerasOutis#9016

RAZI da BULLY

Reaction score
Hello there random poeple of the internet and I am here looking for a people to record with and make funny videos for our yourube channels!

I have not made a video for a while and am looking to get back into youtube, and it's always more fun when you record together!
I have 137 Subribers and I'm 21 years old.

I am looking for;
- someone mature, preferably 18+ but not necessary
- make sure your mic is ok, doesn't have to be be syudio quality but it needs to be decent enough
- no minium subs

If you want to colab message me on discord TerasOutis#9016
heyy whats going on man im 17 and got a channel of 1,600 subs im curious what your channel looks like so i can see if our niche is similar

MDuck

Reaction score
Hey man saw your post. I would totally be interested. I started about 2 weeks ago but have 25 subscribers and 600 views already. My R6 videos have about 8 hours of editing each and has been featured on a facebook gaming channel for my first video. Here is my channel let me know if you would be interested.

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sure thing man, add me on discord!
TerasOutis