Gaming PC group for roblox and minecraft

InfernoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, my name is Dylan. I am looking for people who want to start a group, I want to primarily record roblox and minecraft, I have a ton of series ideas and i know what direction i want to bring my channel, if you are interested please let me know and we can get in contact.

Some requirements i have:

Serious mindset:
When we go to record everyone is expected to take recording sessions seriously, we all want to grow and have fun but not at the expense of wasting peoples time with something totally unrelated to recording.
Have a decent microphone:
Please have a good enough microphone for YouTube, if your microphone picks up too much static or is just bad quality then it effects everyones videos, this is not a requirement but having a decent microphone setup to where it sounds clean is ideal for everyone.
Have some knowledge of YouTube:
So this one is simple, just understand recording/editing. I have met a lot of people who have no idea how YouTube works and it can get frustrating at times to people, you just need to know how to record and how to do some editing, my editing isn't anything special but just having the knowledge helps me improve myself.

Extra details about me:

How many years have you been on YouTube?
On and off for about 5 years (channel was made in 2013)
How old are you?
I am 20 years old
Do you edit/make thumbnails yourself?
Yes i do everything myself
What is your microphone setup?

- Blue Yeti Microphone - Silver Edition
- InnoGear Heavy Duty Microphone Stand
- InnoGear Microphone Windscreen
- InnoGear Dual Layered Mic Pop Filter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey I am 14 but we could still collab right?? I have a blue Yeti too, dicord text/call me if you are interested, TheScarletSpeedsterGaming p.s look me up on YT

Discord
TheScarletSpeedster⚡#1363

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'd like to talk to you about possibly working together ! add my discord Orb#9917

TheRealSid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey man, I'm 17 years old, about to graduate from highschool and I've also done YouTube on and off for a few years now. I'm trying to take it seriously now that I'm about to graduate from highschool.
I mainly do Roblox videos with some variety in different games but mainly Roblox.
Hit me up on discord @mikeymike#3545 or Snapchat @iShartedToday to talk about opportunities.

bryce_carabello

Reaction score
Hey! I'm interested in colabing with you. I mostly do minecraft videos and I have been looking for someone with decent quality content to do a series with. Your channel looks like there was a good amount of work put into it so that's good. I'm 19 years old and i have a good setup (professional mic, gaming computer, etc.) Discord is @bryce_carabello#1470

JayWolf20

Reaction score
hey i would like to colab with you... (i think i fit most of that)

i can be a little quiet but i can take recording sessions seriously (when i have to)
i record with a blue yeti microphone
i have more than the basic knowledge of YouTube
i edit/make my own videos
and i'm 22