Gaming PC Gaming!

Kyle Laughlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Where my PC gamers at?!

I'm 23 so +18 is good.... wow I sound like a Craigslist ad lmao.
I have a bunch of games but I currently play Rainbow Six Siege and Dead By Daylight the most. I'll get anything else that can bring in some laughs though.
I use Discord not Skype.

Feel free to check out my channel and style to see if you think we'd make fun videos.

P.S. I have a very solid set up that won't compromise quality and good audio equipment.

Last edited:

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man we would be interested. Check out our channel and let us know if you think we would fit with you. There are 3 of us all of us are 20+

Shylyrushed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im 18 and i have top of the line equipment.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do the 18+ too when I'm looking for collabs... definitely feels like a potential Craigslist hookup lmao. Good luck!

Reactions: Kyle Laughlin

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
If you're down for some gmod I'm def in. Ive never used discord though but if you can help me set it up then I'm good. Also I'm 20.

Kyle Laughlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man we would be interested. Check out our channel and let us know if you think we would fit with you. There are 3 of us all of us are 20+
What other games do you guys play?[DOUBLEPOST=1485102726,1485102694][/DOUBLEPOST]
im 18 and i have top of the line equipment.
What's your channel to check out your stuff? Link isn't working[DOUBLEPOST=1485102804][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're down for some gmod I'm def in. Ive never used discord though but if you can help me set it up then I'm good. Also I'm 20.
What's your channel? Link isn't working. I don't have gmod right now but my friends keep bugging me to buy it so I'm sure I will very soon.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
What's your channel? Link isn't working. I don't have gmod right now but my friends keep bugging me to buy it so I'm sure I will very soon.[/QUOTE]

youtube.com/user/E3Labs

Shylyrushed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What other games do you guys play?[DOUBLEPOST=1485102726,1485102694][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's your channel to check out your stuff? Link isn't working[DOUBLEPOST=1485102804][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's your channel? Link isn't working. I don't have gmod right now but my friends keep bugging me to buy it so I'm sure I will very soon.
my channel is "MouthyKid" and i only have one video and i was sick in it XD[DOUBLEPOST=1485111741][/DOUBLEPOST]
i also host a gmod server with Xenon servers and i can run any gamemode with custom models etc

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
we are open to anything lol between us i feel like we already own every game made. we have every console. we have been looking for new things to do.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Where my PC gamers at?!

I'm 23 so +18 is good.... wow I sound like a Craigslist ad lmao.
I have a bunch of games but I currently play Rainbow Six Siege and Dead By Daylight the most. I'll get anything else that can bring in some laughs though.
I use Discord not Skype.

Feel free to check out my channel and style to see if you think we'd make fun videos.

P.S. I have a very solid set up that won't compromise quality and good audio equipment.
Sup man. Me and my friend would like to collaborate with you sometime. We play good golf with friends and Cards Against Humanity as well (free online game).[DOUBLEPOST=1485173879,1485140191][/DOUBLEPOST]
we are open to anything lol between us i feel like we already own every game made. we have every console. we have been looking for new things to do.
Hey guys. We should collaboration sometime. Me and my friend play different games on different consoles.