Gaming PC Gaming | YouTube Collab | Funny | 18+ | Consistency

imjustmexoxo

Reaction score
hey! hey!

I use to make gaming videos awhile back and achieved 150+ subs (if it matters to you guys) but I decided to start over and go for a whole rebrand.

I would like to play a variety of games with you guys and just have a good time. Laugh and joking around with no drama.

Games like: Dead by daylight, rainbow six siege, Call Of Duty, GTA , The Forest and whatever other random games that would be fun.

For now I would possibly like to just start with one other person, see how that goes and then possibly later on depending if the person is consistent.. and for big player games and if the person don’t mind.. start a group.

Ok so requirements:
~ 18+ (I think this is just easier if person is around my age and won’t feel like i’m talking to a child)
~ Good mic quality (ya know, no need to hear you swallowing your mic the whole time haha)
~ Good sense of humor (no need to be shy , get loose and comfortable)
~ *CONSISTENCY* I can’t stress this enough. I don’t want a one time play session. Before I decide to do videos with you I would play a bit first with you so you can open up, and if we like each other then we can start.

Preferences (not required but would be nice):
~ Knowledge of YouTube (knowing how it works and uploading and stuff)
~ Being able to play MULTIPLE game’s (not just stick to 1 or 2 games - like only fortnite or only Minecraft) [More than like 4]

I guess that’s it for now. If you are interested , comment here your discord and i will add you and we can discuss everything there. If you don’t have discord then just comment and i guess we’ll figure it out.

P.S. I should mention I am a female, but just treat me like any other guy thanks.

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey! So im interested! I did the same rebranding thing. I had a channel called TaytonPlayz and it got up to 100 subs but needed a new start. Feel free to message me on my discord if you have questions or if your still looking for someone @ snaccdubbbz#4317

ZayTelevision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello i am interested i play on PC and PS4. i have 1k subscribers but my views are low. i would like to play a few games with you to see if we sync. my discord is
ZayteleZay#0080

Reactions: imjustmexoxo

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey! hey!

I use to make gaming videos awhile back and achieved 150+ subs (if it matters to you guys) but I decided to start over and go for a whole rebrand.

I would like to play a variety of games with you guys and just have a good time. Laugh and joking around with no drama.

Games like: Dead by daylight, rainbow six siege, Call Of Duty, GTA , The Forest and whatever other random games that would be fun.

For now I would possibly like to just start with one other person, see how that goes and then possibly later on depending if the person is consistent.. and for big player games and if the person don’t mind.. start a group.

Ok so requirements:
~ 18+ (I think this is just easier if person is around my age and won’t feel like i’m talking to a child)
~ Good mic quality (ya know, no need to hear you swallowing your mic the whole time haha)
~ Good sense of humor (no need to be shy , get loose and comfortable)
~ *CONSISTENCY* I can’t stress this enough. I don’t want a one time play session. Before I decide to do videos with you I would play a bit first with you so you can open up, and if we like each other then we can start.

Preferences (not required but would be nice):
~ Knowledge of YouTube (knowing how it works and uploading and stuff)
~ Being able to play MULTIPLE game’s (not just stick to 1 or 2 games - like only fortnite or only Minecraft) [More than like 4]

I guess that’s it for now. If you are interested , comment here your discord and i will add you and we can discuss everything there. If you don’t have discord then just comment and i guess we’ll figure it out.

P.S. I should mention I am a female, but just treat me like any other guy thanks.
Hey, I am soo down for this if I pm you my discord we can chat about what games we can play on discord

Dxmockingjay

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It's kinda late for this... But, I would be interested in collabing with you. My discord is DJFatty#9611

I do have a job, which occupies my time really early in the morning, but besides that I am free to record.

Reactions: Dibge

Illum Minati

Reaction score
Hey, I'm down to record with you, My discord is: illumminatiyt#9615

I do have a job, but we can talk about when I would be able to record in discord, normally i have 3 days off per week.

Reactions: Dibge